12

Optimus was going to set him down but Sunblaster scratched his chest. And was finally on the ground. Megatron was walking until Sunblaster saw his father he quickly ran to him Megatron had his hands out and put his arms around his son hugging him not wanting to let him go ever again. Megatron purred, having his son back and in his arms. I want to go home now, Sire. Be a warning to all of you if you pull a stunt like this ever again I will personally offlined you. Soundwave opens the ground bridge for them and they head back to the ship.

CyberMoon was sitting on the throne waiting. Shockwave was trying to comfort her until the bridge opened. CyberMoon looked up and saw vehicons walking through until she saw Megatron coming through holding Sunblaster. Gasp Sunblaster. Carrier he said. CyberMoon went over to Sunblaster and she nuzzled him on the head. I've missed you my son. Did the Autobots lay a hand on you? No carrier but I did. I scratched two. Megatron chuckled. Soundwave I want the shield protection on this ship upgraded more. I don't know how the Autobot's got on this ship.

Megatron and CyberMoon walked back to their rooms with Sunblaster. The doors opened and Megatron let his queen go in first and he went in after. He sat Sunblaster in his crib. Sire. Yes son. I am thirsty. Alright. Megatron left and went to get him a bottle.

Megatron went to the storage room and checked he found one and went to grab it. He got what he was looking for. He exited the room but ran into Shockwave. Shockwave I want to thank you for what you did. No problem my Liege I would do anything for you and our queen and also the heir. Excuse me.

CyberMoon was thinking she got up. But she felt weird. Carrier you okay, he asked. Yeah I think sigh. CyberMoon collapsed to the floor. Carrier carrier. Sire sire come quick. Nobody heard him until he screamed the name of his sire as loud as he could SIRE.

Megatron was by the throne room when he heard his son yelling he quickly dropped the bottle and ran to the room. Sunblaster didn't see the door open so he tried again. SIRE COME QUICK. Megatron was running until he made it, the doors opened and he saw his sparkmate laying on the floor. Sweet spark, he said. Megatron quickly went to her. Come on honey, wake up please. He quickly lifted CyberMoon and ran to the med bay.

Megatron went inside the med bay. He went to the back. Knockout where are you. Knockout I need you in the med bay now. Yes my Liege. Megatron laid CyberMoon down on the berth. Please wake up my love. He sat down holding her hand until the door opened and it was Knockout. Knockout please try to see what's wrong.

Yes my Liege. What happened? I don't know Knockout. I just heard Sunblaster yelling and calling for me. I ran to our room and I found her like this. Please Knockout. I will do my absolute very best. Knockout went straight to work. He did scans and tests. He was at the computer and looked on his datapad and it looked like she overheated and was dehydrated. She was low on energon.