26

Well they just are, it's no biggie. So what did you do yesterday? Oh I had a good time with uncle Soundy. We were having fun until Starscream ruined the fun but uncle Soundy kicked him out. I laughed because of it. Megatron chuckled I see. You guys were gone for a while. Why? He asked

Megatron looked at his wife. Uh son you will find out once you are old enough. Megatron lifted his son up and carried him. Megatron was walking until they reached the throne room, the doors opened and Megatron saw Prime in the throne room.

Megatron your eyes don't tell me that you. Megatron handed Sunblaster to CyberMoon and they both walked in. No Prime he said, Megatron sighs I was infected by dark energon when I encountered Tarn. Soundwave has found a way to you know.

Hi Big Prime Sunblaster said. So you and my sire are brothers. Prime chuckled not really. But I consider Megatron your sire as my brother. We were really close before the war started. Oh sire, is he telling the truth? Megatron smiled yes son he is telling you the truth.

You see son I was actually a slave once. The planet that I was on was called Iacon. And that's where I became a gladiator. Sire you were a gladiator. Yes son I was. And Prime here son. That isn't his real name. What yes it is, sire. No it isn't. His real name is Orion Pax. But now it is Optimus Prime. Oh I see. Well I think I like Orion Pax. But that's my opinion. Sire, what was your real name? My name was Megatronus at the time. Wow, that's a long and big name. But I like Megatron but sire. Megatron chuckled and laughed. Same here son. Now come here.

He ran to his sire and gave him a big hug. Megatron lifted him up. While he was still talking to Prime. Here son, here's your bottle. Oh thank you carrier. Megatron watched and smiled but went back talking to Prime.

Sunblaster was trying to hear every word. Until he asked his sire a question that scared him. Sire. Megatron looked down. Yes son what is it? Sire who is the destroyer. Megatron's eyes widened. Prime megator said. I see Megatron. Sire I heard a voice saying I am the destroyer. Megatron was worried. Prime please. I go to my base and we will think of a plan brother, don't worry. Prime left.

Sire you didn't answer my question. CyberMoon quickly grabbed her son. Wait carrier. No. Let me and your father have alone time. Soundwave can you please take him and watch him. Soundwave turned and nodded. They left.

Megatron stepped back and fell right onto his throne. This is what I mean, honey. It doesn't mean anything. Maybe that idiot Starscream said something to him about the destroyer. Megatron looked at her. Maybe you are right. Anyways you should get some rest my dear he said reassuring his wife.