13

So Knockout what's wrong with CyberMoon he asked. Well my Liege it looks like she overheated and was dehydrated which meant she was low on energon. I will set up a bag with energon to flow inside her to get her energy. Megatron didn't move; he stayed right by her side. Soundwave if you can. Can you please watch Sunblaster if you can. Megatron watched Knockout do his thing. Megatron was still worried about his queen.

Knockout got finished and Megatron told him to leave because he wants to be alone. Knockout left and Megatron was alone with his queen. He looked at her and he nuzzled her head. My love why. He bent his head down thinking why. Why did this have to happen? Until he fell asleep right by her side.

It was morning and everyone was worried about their queen. Megatron was still sleeping until CyberMoon was starting to come around. She opened her eyes and looked around and looked down and she smiled when she saw her warlord sleeping right by her side. My warlord, why do you look sad? Megatron started moving until he lifted his head up and looked and saw his queen was awake

My queen. He went up to her and licked her face and nuzzled her. I missed you. My queen why. What. What's wrong my warlord? Knockout said that you were overheated and you were low on energon he told me. Really. I didn't know.

Well at least you are awake and you are here with me. He went over to me caressing my neck. My warlord, how did I end up here? Well you should thank our son. He yelled as loud as he could for me. Oh well I should.

It has been 3 days and CyberMoon was better than ever but Megatron kept sure that she was being taken care of. And of course CyberMoon was embarrassed but she didn't know why she was low on energon she just had a drink.

CyberMoon was sitting with Megatron in the throne room. She was still embarrassed about what happened. Megatron looked at her and he noticed that she was sad about something.

My queen, why are you sad he asked me. Why my warlord, I don't know why I was low on energon. I mean I had a drink like the cube. But I still don't understand. Megatron listened while hearing someone else arguing. He growled. You guys over there enough. Can you see I am trying to listen and hear my queen. Leave now. He said.

Sorry my Lord. They left. I knew he was mad. I caressed his face and he started to relax and purred at the touch. I am sorry my queen I tried to hear you but with those idiots.

Ow. You son of a bitch.