22

It was morning. Knockout was waking up and saw the family on the berth but looked at his master. He saw glowing purple streaks coming out of his optics when they were closed. He went over quietly waking the Lord up. Megatron was waking up and saw Knockout. My Liege, he whispered I need to talk to you in the back. Megatron quietly got up and went in the back. Megatron whispered Knockout what is it he said worried. Well my Liege I have a mirror right over there. I need you to look in the mirror because your optics are well. Megatron was confused but walked to the mirror and quickly was shocked by what he was seeing.

No, he said scared and worried. How. I thought the dark energon was already out of my system. Wait. It could be the time when I face Tarn. Megatron's head was starting to hurt worse like it did when he infused himself with dark energon. Knockout I need to stay away from my wife and son. I can't let it happen again if this is the work of the Destroyer. I can't let them get hurt. I

Honey. Megatron quickly turned and saw his queen. My Warlord, your eyes. Megatron quickly turned his face not wanting to look at her. She went up to him and placed her servos on both sides of his face. My warlord what's happened. Do not go away and do this yourself. We will go through this together. She went in kissing him on his lips. Megatron wanted to stop to keep her safe but he couldn't.

He stopped. My queen, I don't want you to get hurt or my son. I would not live with myself if I ever hurt you. Knockout go and get Soundwave. I want to try to get this dark energon out of my system. Megatron was worried for the safety of his queen and son. He didn't want to hurt them in any way.

Soundwave came in and was scanning Megatron. Megatron was scared about the results but he felt a hand touch his servo. He looked and saw it was his queen being right by his side and not leaving he realized that she was going to fight this with him. No matter what they were going to go through this together. Soundwave scans confirmed Megatron's worst fears. He was indeed infected with dark energon again. Soundwave, Knockout I want you guys to leave so I can be alone with my queen. They nodded and left for them to be alone together.

Megatron had his head turned. Megatron sighs my queen. Are you sure you want to go through this with me? I don't want you to get hurt. But I don't want my son to be near. I can't let him be infected with the dark energon. He immediately had his head down and tears were coming from his optics. CyberMoon felt sorry for her Warlord. She lifted his head up and looked at him

Look I love you and I am going to go through with this with you. We are family and you are my husband. You have been there for me in the past and now it is my turn. Megatron looked at her and smiled. Thank you my love, what would I do without you he said. Laying his head on her shoulder. They didn't know what was going to happen but they were going to fight this together.

CyberMoon rested her helm on his head and they thought about the time they met each other. Oh you remember the time you saved me from Starscream. Megatron laughed, yes I do. And you remember the time that you actually saved me. CyberMoon looked at him. What saved you.