36

Aargh. She said, Slowly falling to the ground. She whispered Megatron. She sent a bond to him. Before he could even come he snatched the queen but she quickly soccer punched him with one of the tricks her husband taught her and she twisted his neck and ripped off his neck.

She immediately fell down. Staring at the ship's flight deck floor. She messaged her husband through a bond.

CyberMoon- Megatron please help. I need you.

Megatron- my love what is it.

CyberMoon- please help me.. her bond slowly starts closing off

Megatron feels her bond communication is slowly closing off.

Megatron- CyberMoon, CyberMoon. Speak to me sweetheart.

Megatron quickly got up, left the med bay and ran to the bridge. Soundwave pull of the security footage now. He said in a worried tone. Soundwave brought up the security footage. Megatron scanned through them. There. The flight deck. Soundwave clicked the footage. And it showed a figure fighting his queen but before that he killed one of the vechions that tried to warn her. Megatron growled and ran to the flight deck.

CyberMoon is still awake, almost getting to the point of offlining. She saw in the corner of her eye coming out of the ship was her lover. Megatron she whispered. Megatron saw her and ran to her.

CyberMoon, he said. Megatron quickly lifted CyberMoon and got up and hurried to the med bay. CyberMoon was close to going offline. CyberMoon honey stay with me I can't lose you. He reached the med bay where he saw her eyes closing. CyberMoon no. He sat her on the berth. Knockout saw her and quickly connected her to life support and started surgery.

Daddy is mommy. Megatron forgot that his son was in here. Son, go to our room now. But daddy. Please son. Sunblaster nodded but went to his dad and gave him a hug. Megatron gave him a hug and nuzzled him. Don't worry son she will be alright. Sunblaster left. And Megatron was alone. It will take time. I think it may be best for you to know. Megatron looked at him and nodded. He knew that his wife was in good hands.

He went to his throne room. He stopped and was thinking about the time he met her. He slowly walked in and sat on his throne. He sat down and his whole world went crashing down all around him. Soundwave was in the room and was hearing him cry. He stopped and went to his master's side. He put a servo on his shoulder. Megatron looked and saw a servo and looked to see who it was and it was Soundwave. Soundwave. I know I haven't lost her yet. But how did you handle it when you lost Frenzy and Rumble.

Soundwave bent down and explained to him. I just did my Lord. I couldn't just stay sad and be depressed. I had Ravage and Laserbeak to take care of. And not only that, I had a job to do. Megatron was listening. Until he received a message he didn't want to hear.

My Liege, her body is rejecting the energon that I am giving her. My Liege if this continues she will not survive.

Megatron in tears didn't know what to do. Soundwave contact Prime. I need to see him. Soundwave nodded and headed off.

I can't lose you CyberMoon. I just can't.

CyberMoon isn't doing too well. Megatron contacted the Autobots. But will CyberMoon survive? You'll have to see in the next story.