29

Megatron was nervous but scared he didn't know what was going to happen until he saw the doors open. It was his wife. She walked over to him and grabbed and held his hand. Soundwave and Knockout came by telling what would happen. Megatron nodded and told them to do it. But what would happen if that Megatron would be out for about 3 or 4 days.

They started and Megatron quickly went into a stasis lock. CyberMoon was still holding his hand. She saw the dark energon exiting out of his body and going into a container that is going to conceal it.

It was about 3 days and Megatron still hadn't woken up yet. CyberMoon was nervous. She looked at the scans and showed that there is no more dark energon inside of her mech. She looked away from the screen and looked at her sparkmates face and noticed his face was moving and twitching.

Megatron please wake up, she said in a worried voice. Before she knew it his eyes opened up. He carefully looked around and scanned the room and looked down and he smiled. My queen Megatron said to her. Megatron, she said to him as she went up to him and kissed his cheek.

Megatron smiled at the touch. Hpmh. My love did it work, asked worriedly. CyberMoon looked up to him and smiled and licked his face. My warlord, it did work. Megatron asked for a mirror because he wanted to make sure. CyberMoon grabbed a mirror for Megatron to look at. Megatron relaxed and sighs. Finally he said,

The doors opened and Knockout came through the doors. My Liege it is good to see you up. And I see that you are back to normal. Megatron nodded to him letting him know that he is back to normal. CyberMoon was tracing the lines on Megatron's sides making him shiver at the touch. But he didn't mind.

Megatron we haven't had a time alone you know away from the ship. Megatron looked at his queen. He knew that she was right. And wanted to change that.

You are right my dear. Anyways Knockout, am I good to go. Knockout checked and gave him a clear. Megatron nodded and lifted his queen up and carried her out. He looked down the halls and went to the flight deck. His queen was confused But didn't question it.

He sat her down and he transformed into his alt mode. She smiled and walked graciously toward Megatron trying to seduce him in her walk. Megatron saw her and tried not to pay attention. But he couldn't, she looked so beautiful walking that way. She hopped in and slowly seated herself in the cockpit.

Finally you made it in. He said making a joke out of it. Oh ha ha ha, very funny Megatron as she hit one of his consoles. Megatron chuckled. Hey careful. You know that I am delicate. Oh please you delicate my warlord. She laid back in the seat of the cockpit.