32

Sunblaster had a cup of water and splashed it all over his father. He giggled at it. But Megatron didn't mind. He washed his son's back and to get all the paint that he used on Knockout that was on his son.

Daddy, he said. Yes son. Do you know what mommy was like when she was a little kid like me? Megatron almost choked on himself. Coughing no son I don't. Megatron got up and didn't see the puddle that was on the floor. He slipped and fell and hit the floor hard hitting his back.

Megatron roared when he hit the ground hard. Sunblaster hearing his father roar for the first time scared him and he ducked under the water. CyberMoon quickly ran inside to see what was wrong and saw Megatron on the floor in pain. She saw Sunblaster hiding in the water. She went over to Sunblaster and got him out of the water.

Sunblaster it's okay. Your father roars yes. But he doesn't do it all the time. Now go to bed. I need to attend to your father. Yes mommy. He left and went to bed.

Megatron. She went over and leaned a hand. He graciously accepted it. She pulled him up. Still in pain. He put his arm around her shoulder walking with her. She walked him back to the berth and sat him down on it.

CyberMoon went and climbed on the berth and started rubbing his back. You okay Megatron. Yes he hissed. While she was still rubbing his back Megatron felt his back getting more intense. Honey go on this side please he said to her asking her to go to the spot that was more in pain and getting intense.

CyberMoon smiled and went. She slowly moved to the spot and started massaging it. Son. Sunblaster lifted his head still trying to hide after hearing his father roar for the first time. Son, don't be scared. Look I didn't mean to roar like that and scare you son. I only do that when I am in severe pain.

Daddy you scared me. I never heard you roar like that before daddy. I hope you won't use it again. He quickly ducked his head down and covered his head. Megatron felt terrible for scaring his son like that. CyberMoon got up and went to the washroom and got a bottle she found for cybertronians to use on their backs when the pain is intense. She actually got this for a surprise for her warlord. Megatron noticed her walking out of the washroom with something.

She smiled and she hid the item. And climbed back on the berth and opened it and rubbed it on his back. Oohoo. That's cold he hissed lightly but in a warming tone. She gently rubbed it. She closed the bottle and sat it on the nightstand. She went behind him and kissed his left side on his cheek. He smiled. Thanks dear he said. Anyways what was that stuff you brought out he said asking her. She smiled at him and grabbed the bottle and handed it to him. He chuckled. Where did you find this? Well I had help with Soundwave. She climbed on and sat on his lap while he was sitting down on the berth. She leaned in and rested her helm by his neck. She loved hearing him hissing and the hum of his spark.