Cas x Reader #2

This imagine is a continue on from the last one.
Imagine going on your first date with Cas.

You nervously looked into the mirror in your room as you tried your best to do something nice with your (h/l) (h/c) hair. A knock on your bedroom door had you panicking.
"J-just a - c-can you pl-please give me -"
"It's ok (y/n), it's just me. Sam" Sam's voice responded from the other side of the door causing you to calm down, relieved you opened the door and pulled him inside your room. There was no need to feel awkward around Sam or Dean considering they were practically your brothers and had seen it all by now.
"Date?" Sam guessed as he helped you do your hair.
"Yes and I want everything to go perfectly considering..."
"Considering?" Sam gently pushed wanting to know who you were going out with. You blushed slightly.
"Considering Castiel is taking me out."
"What? I didn't even know he knew what a date is." At this you found yourself giving Sam a look that clearly read 'seriously? Aw you kidding me right now.' Sam however just shrugged his shoulders as he finished your hair and sat on your bed.
"I'm glad (y/n). Really I am. I just...wasn't expecting Cas as your answer." You just nodded your head. Sure there was nothing awkward between the two of you now but when you had first met Sam and Dean....well during that time Sam had asked you out only to find out you didn't share those feelings. That you loved him and Dean as brothers and while he was long over that, you still felt somewhat guilty at times. Mostly when he helped you to get ready for dates. Your mind buzzing with thoughts, you went over to your closet and pulled out some clothes.
"What do you think I should -" you begin only to stop at the feeling of warm soft lips brushing against yours. Barely having anytime to register what was happening you closed your eyes as you wrapped your arms around Sam's neck and kissed him back.

((Surprise plot twist! Yes this is now going to be a Cas x Reader x Sam imagine I guess - so feel free to comment as always what you want to happen))