Dean x Reader #2

A/n ~ wow I'm so sorry for basically abandoning this story. Good news for you that means you get tons of  imagines. :) anyway please please help me out and request imagines and stuff. Even if it's just a character you want more of! I will also do crossovers like superwholock (yes I'm a superwholockian and I feel the feels) as long as I now the other show/book (whatever it is)
~ thanks

Imagine you finding out your pregnant with Dean's kid and Dean doesn't know.

You stared at the result in your hand as you sat on the bathroom floor, your free hand over your mouth to muffle your crying. How could you have let this happen? Even worse how were you going to explain this to Dean? You start to panic as you think about how he'll react. Fearing the worse you left the room and went downstairs where to no surprise Sam and Dean were talking about a case.
"Hey babe - how're you feeling?" Dean greeted you, knowing you hadn't been feeling so hot the past couple days but not knowing the reason why. When you didn't respond he looked up to see you sitting on the bottom step of the bunker, having a breakdown of some sort. Concern he went over and sat down next to you and gently pulled you into a hug.
"(Y/n)?"
"I-I'm ....s-so-sorry" you gasped through your sobs.
"(Y/n) what's wrong? Why are you sorry?" Dean responded very concern for your well being.
"Y-you...you ha-hate ...m-me ...now"
"No I - (y/n) I love you, you know that. I could never hate you. Please babe what's wrong?" Oh it was just too much for you to handle. Caving in you looked up at him through a blurry vision.
"I ... I'm -"
"You're..." Dean gently edge you to continue.
"I'm pr-pregnant. I'm s-so ... S-sorry I .. I'll -" you were cut off by his gentle lips kissing yours. Once Dean broke from the kiss to breathe, he held you head in his hands and looked at you with happiness and wonder in those fanfiction green eyes of his.
"I love you (y/n)" he breathed before kissing you again.