Balthazar x Reader #2

Imagine Balthazar teaching you french :)

"Very good, now let's take it from the top" Balthazar praised you as he put a flash card down on the table. You smile at him and move a little closer to the Angel as you get ready for him to quiz you again.
"Now how do you say hello?"
"Bonjour" you answer looking up at him, a wide grin on your face.
"Correct ... Again" Balthazar teases as he looks into your (e/c) eyes.
"How do you say... I?"
"I?"
"Aye" balthazar jokes with a chuckle.
"Aye aye captain" you joke back causing a small laughing fit before getting serious again.
"I is je" you answer correctly and confidently. Balthazar smiles as he leans closer to you.
"Love" he asks his voice almost a whisper.
"Amour" you answer as your lips touch his, you allow one word to slip out as you close your eyes "you."
"Toi" Balthazar breathes as he deepens the kiss. Finally after a while you two break apart and you look back up at the Angel.
"Je vous aime" Balthazar announces as he kisses your forehead causing you to smile.
"I love you to Balthy."

((Sorry this is late and yes I know Balthazar teaching french isn't exactly a creative imagine but I wanted to write something cute and fluffy for you all. :) requests are still needed and I do crossovers as well.

Also who here saw the mid season finale of Agents of SHIELD?))