Gabriel x Reader #2

This imagine is a continue on from the last Gabriel x Reader imagine

Well you were pretty sure life couldn't get any worse right now. You were grounded due to the whole Gabriel incident, your brothers were still disappointed with you - oh and Gabriel in general. You couldn't get your mind off him these days. You thought - actually obsessed may be a better word - about him 24/7. And it killed you that you would probably never see the Angel again.

Or so you thought. You looked up from Sam's laptop to see Gabriel sitting next to your feet sucking on a lollipop.
"Gabriel?" You greeted him hesitantly.
"You know thinking about an angel can sorta be like a prayer...." Great I've been praying to an archangel about how I can't stop thinking about him. I'm so going to hell you thought to yourself as you study Gabriel. He didn't seem embarrassed or concern, in fact he was wearing a smug smile. You felt your checks heat up as he looked at you.
"Ya know I can't stand your brothers" gabriel spoke suddenly making you laugh a little.
"Neither can I at times. So...can you stand me than?" You felt your eyes widen as realization hit on what you had just ask him.
"You can't lie to me, and even if you did I could tell you would be lying to answer the 'oh my god why did I say that' question. As for your other question I can do so much more" Gabriel wiggled his eyebrows as he spoke making you blush a bright red.

~~~time skip ~~~

Gabriel held you in his arms while you rest your head on his chest, snuggling against him. Gabriel watched as you played with his coat zipper, a smile on his face as you looked up to see him looking down at you. Noticing the time Gabriel kissed the top of your head before disappearing, knowing you were probably already going to have a hard time coming up with an excuse when Dean and Sam saw you. Maybe you could lock the motel door and let them sleep in the impala for the night. But that would probably just result in an angry Dean kicking the door open. Oh well. You smiled as you took a quick shower before your brothers got back. Maybe being grounded isn't too bad after all.