Prefaces!!!

I know it's not an imagine but prefaces are fun too! ...right? Anyways I'm still going to do Imagines and One Shots but since I have no requests right now I'm going to do prefaces for a bit.

Your song
Gabriel: Friend Like Me (Aladdin the musical version or the movie version) it's basically self-explanatory but Gabriel is so upbeat and energized and he isn't just your (whatever your relation to him is) he's your best friend too! And he's an angel so he can sorta make your wishes come true ;)

Dean: Perfect (Boyce Avenue version) Dean means the world to you and you would do anything to see him be happy. What breaks your heart is that Dean can see the best in others but not the best in himself. He carries the weight of the world on his shoulders and he doesn't even seem to realize people care about him and want the best for him.

Castiel: Hallelujah (Rufus Wainwright) he's the angel of the lord and plus he doesn't really understand the concept having a song.

Sam: Kiss a Girl (Keith Urban) Sam doesn't exactly have the best past when it comes to girlfriends but when he's with you that doesn't matter. You're the one for him. You broke his shell of being afraid to love again and he is head over heels in love with you. He isn't like Dean. He wants a committed relationship and not to be alone and you offer not only both those things but a ton more.

Balthazar: Troublemaker (Olly Murs) he's your thief and c'mon listen to this song and think about Bal. Considering we never really got to learn about Bal this song is a pretty good fit. But that's just my opinion.

Luci: Highway to Hell (AC/DC) once again self-explanatory

So yeah here is my first preface sorry if it sorta sucks :( please please please request stuff. I'll write anything! And thank you for all the views and I'll try to be more active now.