Prank Wars #2

~~~your side~~~

You sat on your bed with Balthazar planning what prank you two were going to do but that wasn't exactly coming along since Balthazar felt the need to be cuddly. So giving up you reposition yourself so that Balthazar could cuddle you and you two could continue to work on your prank.
"Sam's smart so he's gonna be hard to fool."
"Ah but Sam has Cassie" Balthazar reminded you.
"So the prank for Sam and Cas should maybe be something that Cas would believe but Sam wouldn't so Sam has to explain to Cas and then why he's explaining we prank em both."
"You're so smart (y/n)."
"Hey Balthazar? Are you feeling ok? I mean between the cuddling and compliments..."
"Sorry" Balthazar blushed looking away.
"No it's ok - just what is it?"
"Well uh....see when our wings become disheveled or hurt or something .... Sometimes we crave comforting contact because of the pain."
"So because we pulled your wings and then push you into that pit you now need to snuggle?" Balthazar just blushed even more and you broke into laughter.
"Hey! It's not funny!"
"S-sorry Balthazar I-it's just Gabe f-fell into that p-pit too and his partner is De-Dean which means he's cuddling w-with h-him" you laughed and even Balthazar couldn't help but join in. Once you two had finally calm down you got back to the task at hand.
"So Dean is very alert due to the whole Hunter thing."
"And Gabe knows when I'm lying and is almost impossible to prank."
"In other words I should've chose team Gabe."
"Hey!"

~~~Sam's Side~~~

Sam knew everyone was going to use Cas against him as his weakness. He knew that Cas would be oblivious to what was going on and he would have to explain and that would cost him. He knew this and so that's what he did. In all honesty he found this prank war immature and a waste of time which is why he allowed (y/n) and Balthazar to get him and Cas out within the first 24 hours.
"Looks like you two are just too hard to beat" Sam had lied letting you soak in your victory. Never once did the hunter show how happy he was that he could now peacefully read in peace.
All was right in the universe again.
"Sam" Dean and (y/n)'s voices yelled in unison as they ran into the library, you taking the book away from the startled hunter.
"Uh..."
"You got out on purpose!"
"Not cool man."
"And so you gotta choose team awesome or team Dean" you explain only to get a snort from Dean in response.
"Who the hell made you team awesome?"
"I did. Got a problem with that" you challenge as Sam took this opportunity to regain his book and leave the room unnoticed.
How he hopes this prank war will end soon.

((Sorry for not updating but fear not! It is now summer and I manage to hurt my knee which means I'll be able to update again))