Late night double feature picture show (Dean x Reader)

You cuddle close to Dean as the two of you watched Rocky Horror Picture Show. Brad and Janet had finally made it to the door when a weird flash of light emerged before knocking you and Dean out. When you woke up you were no longer in the Bunker. In fact after scanning your surroundings it was clear to see you and Dean were now in the movie as Brad and Janet.
"...uh (y/n)? The hell just happened" Dean whispered to you as the start of Time Warp started. You shrugged and whispered back "I dunno. The time warp" causing Dean to give you the look.
"Ha. Ha."
"Ssshhh I want to listen to them sing."
"And I wanna get the hell out of here. This isn't like watching a live show (y/n)!"
"Well I guess we know which one of us is Janet" you answered and ran after Riff-Raff   only to be greeted by a loud ensemble of "Let's do the time warp again!" Dean, who was now behind you, pulled you back protectively and gave you a look.
"This could be a trickster."
"Dean look if you're so worried about it we'll just ask to use the phone."
"Because that worked for Brad and Janet."
"Well we're not them."
"Which is why we shouldn't be here. Cause we shouldn't exist!"
"Dean please ... let's just have some fun" you begged finally getting Dean to cave in a little and let you go. Only you took that as in invitation to run in and join the dance number as Dean facepalmed himself.

Then it happened. Dean looked up to a surprise. Columbia was gone and you now sat where she should be. Wearing her costume.
"(Y/n) .... what did you do" Dean mumbled to himself as he went to get a better look at you.
"Well I was walking down the street just
a-having a think When a snake of a guy gave me an evil wink. He shook-a me up, he took me by surprise. He had a pickup truck, and the
devil's eyes." Dean allowed a smirk as you sang only to break into laughter when you winked at him when you said 'the devil's eyes'. "He stared at me and I felt a change. Time meant nothing, never would again" you finished your solo happily. Dean however was too concern about what had just happened. It was like you became Columbia which surely meant if he were to ask for a phone he would become Brad. So I either have to not get involved with anything which will make it harder to be with (y/n) or I got to choose the right character to become, Dean mused thoughtfully as the Time Warp came to an end and you started to make your way back to Dean only to find out he had left.

((Part 2 will be up soon - What do you think Dean should do and who do you think he should become?))