Balthazar x Reader #1

((Feel free to send in requests! A story like this in order for it to really live needs requests. Now on a more serious note my prayers go out to all those in France and those who know someone. #PeaceForParis))

Imagine cheering Balthazar up when he's sad.

Your heart ache so badly. You had heard out what had happen and it was obvious Balthazar had as well. You always had been confused if balthazar was french or British or half and half but right none of that matter. What matter was the moping Angel laying on the couch. His usual majestic silver wings now drooped over him. Sighing you tried to think of what to do when it hit you. You walked over to the couch and sat on your knees on the floor in front of the angel. Gently you brush his hair out of his eyes causing him to look at you.
"Balthazar" you ask your voice soft and gentle.
"Hm?"
"How do you say love in French?" Balthazar smiled a little as he said the word "amour".
"Amour" you repeat loving the way it sounds. You then add "amour for France". Balthazar smiled at this as he kissed the top of your head.
"Indeed love, amour for France."

(( I hope this imagine made you guys smile and feel even a tad better. ))