Balthazar + Gabriel + reader

((Thank you so much for all the support. Requests are always open so please feel free to request. I'll do anything. :) a lot of you seem to like the imagines with Gabe and Bal in them or the prank war imagines in general. So here is another Gabe bal reader imagine))

"I'm singinggg" you 'sing' loudly and off key not even caring or paying attention to the guys. "I'm in a store and I'm singinggg!"
"House actually now help us get ready yeah love" Bal corrected trying to hide the amusement in his voice. This didn't bother you as you jumped off the couch and went to help him and Gabe though since Bal always got weird during Christmas. Gabe had tried to explain to you once that it was due to their childhood but this just seemed to complicate things further.
"Right then Buddy, you are in charge of baking and making sure Gabe doesn't eat everything. Gabe your job is the tree and I got the decorations" Bal ordered as everyone split off to do their assigned task. You were proud that you had been put in charge of baking after finding a whole bunch of recipes you wanted to make on Pinterest. Humming Christmas carols you got started.

- Gabe's pov-

Gabe couldn't shake the feeling of guilt that seemed to have linger after all these years. He felt Bal's attitude towards Christmas was partly his fault. It was his idea to get you to help him throw Bal normal christmases these past couple of years and while he can see the improvement in Bal's attitude he still couldn't help but wonder if it was enough. Sighing he finished putting up the tree and started to decorate it making sure to leave an ornament for Bal to put on which he would do after everyone else was asleep. Gabe had saw this one year and decided to make it tradition even if he never said so verbally. The sound of (y/n)'s voice had Gabe coming back to reality to go spy on his sister and Dean?
"I really can't stay" Dean explained and at once seemed to regret the choice of words he had used.
"But baby it's cold outside" you argued back with a look as Gabe tried to hold back a laugh. He would be the first to admit he wasn't the most excited at finding out you and Dean were a couple but he was glad you two were together.
"I've got to go away" Dean argued back internally swearing the song.
"But baby it's cold outside."
"This evening has been -"
"Been hoping that you'd drop in"
"So very nice."
"I'll hold your hands. They're just like ice" (y/n) responded as she took his hands into her much smaller ones. Dean now seemed to have given up and was just going along with his girlfriend's antics.
"Kevin will start to worry" Gabe noted how Dean changed the lyrics to fix and was glad he had made a camera appear and was now filming this.
"Handsome what's your hurry?"
"Cas will be pacing the floor."
"Listen to the fireplace roar" you respond as 'drag' him a little towards the living room where the fireplace is.
"So really I better scurry" Dean continued as he gave you a bunny kiss.
"Handsome please don't hurry."
"But maybe just a half drink more" Dean winked as he gave you a little spin.
"Put some music on while I pour."
"The neighbors might think."
"Baby it's bad out there."
"Say what's in this drink" Dean teased as he laid down on the sofa and pulled you on top of him.
"No cabs to be had out there."
"I wish I knew how -"
"Your eyes are like starlight now"
"To break this spell."
"I'll take your coat. Your hair looks swell." Dean grinned as he wrapped his arm around you.
"I ought to say no, no, no ma'am."
"Mind if I move in closer?"
"Least I'm gonna say that I tried" Dean responded before kissing you and with that Gabe decided to stop filming and leave you two alone.

-Bal's pov-

Bal let a small smile form as he hung up the decorations to hear you and Dean singing. He half hoped Gabe had heard and was filming it if only so he could use it for blackmail against Dean. Once finished with the decorations Bal took a step back and looked at his work with a pride smile before making his way to the stairs only to stop at the tree. There was the ornament Gabe had forgotten to put up. Least that's what he would claim if asked. Bal knew what his brother was doing however and for that he was grateful. Carefully he picked up the decoration and hanged it up smirking a little when he noticed Gabe for the first time that year.
"Merry Christmas Gabe" Bal greeted him as he walked upstairs.
"Merry Christmas Bal."

((Happy Holidays everyone! Requests as always are open and welcome))