Gabriel x Reader - Wedding Day

(( requested by @AshleyJanssen0 ))

Imagine getting married to Gabriel

Never in your life have you felt as excited and as nervous than this very moment. This was it after all! After months of planning and planning today has finally arrived. The only thing left is to say 'I do.'

The wedding itself would be interesting and a whole other story beyond your power. Sam and Dean while happy for you still felt that you were rushing things and they still sorta held a grudge over Gabriel for turning you into a rebel. But as far as you're aware they are the only ones that you have to have some little concern for.
"(Y/n)" a voice emerge snapping you out of your thoughts. You looked at the close door of the hotel room and ran over to look through the peephole. A big smile appeared on your face when you saw who it was on the other side and opening the door you pulled Dean and Sam into a big hug. Yes you had to be a tiny bit concern but you were more happy to see them than concern at the moment.
"So...ya really getting married" Dean commented as he rubbed the back of his neck. He wore a suit and a half smile to match while Sam - couldn't Sam have cut - at least trimmed his hair for today?
"Yep! ...look I - I know that you and Sam -" you began only to get cut off.
"All we care about is your happiness."
"Today is your day (y/n)" Sam adds and then noticing the lack of people in the room with you, "where are your bridesmaids?"
"Well (best friend's name) is here and (friend name) is on her way - she got stuck in traffic. And -"
"So who's helping you get ready" dean cut you off again as he motioned at you in your dress.
Truth be told no one was helping you and that's why you're so nervous. Growing up with brothers you learn street smarts and self defense not make up tips and hair styles. You put on your puppy dog face and look at them with you (e/c) eyes.
"You two?" Sam and Dean only laughed as they enter the room and helped you get ready. Sam doing your hair while Dean did your makeup. Well with your help of course - you still had to tell Dean what was what and where it goes.
"I think Dean found a new pass time" Sam commented a while later from the bed he sat on while he watched Dean continued to do your makeup as he hummed Matalica.
"Shut up Sammy, I'm concentrating" Dean answer in response never once looking at Sam. 

    Once everything was taken care of and everyone showed up, you eagerly waited for the music to start the beginning of the ceremony. Images of you and Gabriel living your happily ever after filled your head and a goofy smile soon crept its way onto your face. Finally you heard the beautiful sound that signal the start of your life together with Gabriel. After the last bridesmaid and groomsmen had walked down, Dean and Sam both took you by the arm - so they were on either side of you - and walked you down the aisle. Yes Sam and Dean were the ones giving you away. It wasn't that you didn't think of Bobby as a dad - you did. But Sam and Dean were the ones that raised you into the person you are today. 

"We gather here today to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other. The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy. Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams. It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish" The priest begins as you look at Gabriel the whole time with a dreamy far off look. "Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" You and Gabriel both smile as you give your answers at the same time.

"We do."

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and been courage to grow in their own lives?

"We do."

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other. Gabriel, please repeat after me ... I Gabriel, promise to love and support you (y/n) and live each day with kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." At this Gabriel takes your hand and slipping the ring onto your finger repeats the vow. 

"(y/n), please repeat after me ...I (y/n), promise to love and support you Gabriel and live each daywith kindness, understanding, truth, humor, and passion. With this ring I thee wed." Now it was your turn, beaming, you put the ring on Gabriel's finger and repeated the vow.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have- the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." At this applause broke out as Gabriel dips you and passionately kisses you causing you to add just as much passion back. 

This officially is the best day of your lives.

((Sorry this is so long and if anyone wants I will the reception as a separate Imagine. Also I got the wedding speech from this website --> http://ravieandchelseaswedding.blogspot.com/2010/06/wedding-ceremony-script.html because I do not know how to write wedding speeches so give credit where it is due ^^ I hope you all enjoyed this))