Character Introductions

And it's that special time where we introduce the main characters. Because this new world is heavily based on fantasy RPG games, they will be separated into classes, similar to Dungeons and Dragons - which Twist is based on.

Now, let us begin.

Team FRSB

Name: Yin Marigold Rose
Class: Cleric
Weapon: Holy Staff, Katana
Occupation: Adventurer
Race: Human

Abilities: Yin, as a cleric, has the ability to heal his party and apply buffs, such as barriers that can repel lower level magic. However, when it comes down to melee he uses his katana.

Primary Stats: Constitution, Dexterity

Personality: Yin is kind, and prefers not to hold grudges. Willing to ignore his own personal wants, he desires nothing more than to help the people around him. Despite this, however, his affiliation with the Church of Light has left him a racist bigot towards anything that isn't human. Perhaps one day, he will understand the truth and change his ways.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Lore: Stripped of his memories, he does not remember the First and Second Timeline. He grew up alongside his siblings; Ruby Rose, Vao Branwen, and Yang Xiao-Long. With them, he also grew up with Cardin Winchester, Russell Thrush, Dove Bronzewing, and Sky Lark. As a cleric, he is affiliated with the Church of Light, and his deity is the God of Light.

Name: Vao Dusty Branwen
Class: Rogue/Thief
Weapon: Battle-axe, Explosives
Occupation: Adventurer
Race: Human

Abilities: Despite being a rogue, Vao uses a battle-axe and possesses a great deal of strength, despite having no muscle mass. As a rogue, he is more suited for scouting and stealth, relying on his strength to defend himself if necessary. Like a rogue, he fights very dirty. Vao also displays a strange ability to communicate with animals and certain monsters.

Primary Stats: Charisma, Strength

Personality: Vao is the complete opposite of his brother. He is a rude alcoholic, but he means well. His greed leads him into dangerous situations, and his inability to read proves to be problematic at times. Quite often his low intelligence is the punchline for jokes. Due to his upbringing, he harbors no ill will towards other races.

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Lore: Like Yin, he does not have any memory of the previous Timelines. Growing up with his siblings and friends, he is acquainted with Hei Xiong Jr., the bartender at the local Adventurer's Guild. He is not a part of the Church, choosing instead to drink and flirt with other adventurers - regardless of gender.

Name: Verde Forest
Class: Witch
Weapon: Magic Staff, Dagger
Occupation: Hermit (formerly), Adventurer (current)
Race: Human

Abilities: As a witch, Verde is capable of casting spells using her staff, and lower level spells using her hands. She displays a genius level intelligence. When she is unable to use her spells for whatever reason, she resorts to a small dagger. As a witch, she cannot take very much damage.

Primary Stats: Intelligence, Wisdom

Personality: Verde is incapable of expressing herself due to childhood trauma. This leads to her showing little reaction to most situations, enabling her to think clearly and rationally. However, she develops a trust in Vao, which allows her to express herself when she is alone with him. She expresses a deep hatred for the Church, and fears priests.