01

Lee Know's POV:

I was walking down the hall to Seungmin's office. He texted me to meet him there, something about a new mission. When I arrive at the door I knock and wait a moment. "Come in." I hear Seungmin say. I open the door and see Seungmin and Bang Chan in the room. It wasn't an uncommon sight to see but usually Felix is in here as well. Seungmin, he's the leader of our gang, Stray Kids. Bang Chan is kind of the fake leader. Everyone expects it to be Bang Chan but when they realize it's Seungmin they are in for a messy ride. Only the eight of us know already that it's Seungmin. "What do you need Seungmin? I saw your text about a new mission. Also, where's Felix?" I ask. I see him roll his eyes. "Minho chill. One thing at a time." He says. "Yes, you have a new mission. Apparently at the Seoul Police Department, they assigned a detective onto a case trying to find anything they can on us. I need you to act like you're a new detective to the Seoul branch coming from the Busan branch. Here's everything you need on your mission." Seungmin tells me as he pushes a file towards me. "And for your second question, Felix is still asleep. He was out late again last night trying to find anything on his sister, so I'm not going to wake him up right now, he can wake up when he wants. You know how he is." He tells me. I felt bad for Felix. The first time he opened up to all of us was hard. We were all crying but Felix took it the hardest. Seungmin also looked really devastated but I couldn't tell why. I know how hard it is to lose family, but he doesn't know where his younger sister is. I just nodded my head. "Guess I'm starting in the morning?" Bang Chan answers me this time. "Yep. Remember, you are following that profile and reporting back anything you notice, okay?" He says. "Yes dad." I say sarcastically. He always acted like a dad to all of us. I bid them both a goodbye as I head to my room and get ready for tomorrow. This should be interesting.

 ~ The next day ~

Y/n's POV:

I woke up to my alarm that I had set the previous night. I looked over at the clock and saw it flashing 04:00 bold red numbers. I hit the alarm and get up. I head to the shower and get ready for work. After I finish showering, I hear my phone ring. I look at the contact and it's Captain Jeon. I answer the phone. "Yeah captain?" I answer. "Detective Lee, how many times do I have to tell you, you can call me Jungkook?" I sigh. "More times than I can count on one hand probably. What do you need Jungkook?" I ask him. "Y/n, there's a detective transferring in from the Busan branch. He's going to be helping you on your Stray Kids case. His name is Lee Minho, and he is the top detective from Busan. He will be in your office when you get here. See you soon." He says before hanging up. I sigh as I finish getting ready. I head to my car and go to the precinct. When I get there, I head straight to my office and see a man standing near my desk. I walk into my office. "Hello. You must be the detective from the Busan branch. I'm Detective Lee Y/n, it's nice to meet you." I say as I bow. The guy looks at me shocked before he shakes his head. "That's correct. I'm Detective Lee Minho, it's nice to meet you as well." He says and then bows. "You looked shocked for a second there, why's that?" I ask him. "Ah you remind me of someone I know, you also have an Australian accent. You don't hear that often around Seoul." Minho tells me. I laugh. "Thanks, I guess? Yeah, I do have an Aussie accent, I'm from Sydney. I moved here about 5 years ago, but I guess it never went away." I tell him. We chat for a few more minutes before I pull out the file Jungkook gave me. "So, I heard we are working on the Stray Kids case. They're the top mafia gang in Seoul, isn't this going to be difficult?" Minho asked me. I nod my head. "I do believe that there will be difficult parts to this case, but we have evidence we've collected from previous scenes that they have left. Plus, you are working with Seoul's best detective here." I tell him. "Okay, well we should get started then." He tells me. 

~ 6 hours later ~

"Wait, I found something." I say aloud. Minho comes beside me to look at the photo I have in my hands. I point at the little symbol in the corner of the photo I have. "What's that?" He asks me. I put down the photo and show him the same symbol in each photo of different crime scenes that there were. "This symbol pops up in every photo. It seems like it's their symbol they use constantly. Also in this photo," I push a new photo forward. "there is a shadow. Like someone was trying to hide from the camera." I tell Minho. "Wow." He says shocked. "No wonder they call you the best. I didn't even notice that." I see Minho rub his right shoulder. "Does your shoulder hurt?" I ask him. "What?" He asks shocked. "You've been rubbing your right shoulder for the past 10 minutes. I asked if it hurts." Minho nods his head. "Yeah, I fell off my motorcycle on day and hit my shoulder. The doctor says I'm fine though." I look at the time. "Shit. Our workday is over. I have to get home. See you tomorrow." I say as I run out to my car. I sit in my car and start crying. Why did I run out like that?! They are not here, you are okay. I calm down after 10 minutes and start my drive home.

A/N: YAY! Chapter one is done. Next chapter should be interesting because Lee Know just ended his first workday at the department. Now he has to report back to Seungmin... 

Y/n's outfit she is wearing is at the top! From watching TV shows I've noticed detectives don't really wear a set uniform like you do if you are a police officer so yeah. 

Anyways next chapter should be coming out soon!