32

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this, Flashback is this

WARNINGS: Mentions of Death, Mentions of Killing, Violence

~ One month later ~

I.N's POV:

I was walking over to the living room on the second floor. I was on the hunt for Y/n. She's opened up and told us about her past, and I want to do the same. I asked Seungmin where she could have been. He said he last saw her in the living room on the second floor. When I got there, I saw the newly red dyed hair Lee siblings. They were playing a video game on the TV. "Hey Felix. Hey Y/n." I said to them. They both look back at me. "Hey I.N! What's up?" Felix asked me. "Do you mind if I take Y/n for a bit? I wanted to hang out with her and talk with her." I asked Felix. He nods his head. "Yeah go for it. We just finished our game anyways." I watch Felix look over at Y/n and pat her shoulder. "I'll see you both later." He says while walking out of the room. I walked over to where Y/n was sitting and sat down next to her. "Hey Innie! What's up?" She asked me. "Nothing much, I just wanted to talk with you." I replied. I decided to lay down and put my head on her legs. It was something I did a lot when we hung out. She started to comb my hair. "What do you want to talk about I.N?" Y/n asked me. "Well, you have opened up about your past with everyone. I thought it was time I told you about mine." I said to her. She looked at me a smiled. "Don't rush yourself to tell me what happened. We have all day." She reassured me. I smiled. "It was interesting..."

~ Flashback ~

"Jeongin!" I hear my father yell to me. "Yeah dad?" I replied. When I didn't hear a reply, I walked down the stairs into the living room. When I got there, I saw that my cousin, Nari. I run over to her and give her a hug. "Nari! What are you doing here?" I said with a big smile. "I'm taking you out today." I got really excited after she said that. "Really?!" I ask while looking at my dad. He sighed. "Yes, but when you get back you have a mission." I nodded my head. "Well let's go. Uncle, we will be back around 5." Nari told my father. He nodded his head and shooed us off."

~ End of flashback ~

"I was so excited to get out of the house for something other than a mission." I told Y/n softly. She looked at me confused. "My father ran a smaller gang here in Seoul. Before you, I was the last member to join Stray Kids." I explained. "How'd you join Stray Kids then if you were already in a gang?" She asks. 

~ Flashback ~

"Today was a lot of fun Nari!" I tell my cousin. "I'm glad. How do you like your new hair color?" She asked me. "It's really cool! I didn't think black hair would look good on me, but I was wrong." I said. A few minutes later we arrived at my house. "Well, you better go in before Uncle gets mad at me. Be safe, okay?" She says in a worried tone. "I'm always safe Nari." I respond. She gives me a hug and I exit the car. I walked up to the door and noticed people standing and sitting in the living room. I quietly opened the door. When I opened it enough to get in, I noticed that my parents were nowhere to be seen and that there were seven men just standing and sitting in my living room. It took me a minute, but I recognized one of them. 'Oh shit.' I thought. In front of me were the members of Stray Kids. I started to get nervous and turned around trying to get out of the house undetected. That didn't work because right as I was about to leave the house, I heard someone speak up. "Hey! Where are you going?" I hear one of them, J.one I believe, say. "Well shit." I mumble under my breath. "Um nowhere?" I say hesitantly. "Come over here." The youngest looking one says. I've never seen this guy on any of the news reports. I walk over to one of the chairs after I closed the door. As I sit down, I feel them all staring at me. "I guess you know who we are?" CB says. I nod my head. "Everyone in South Korea knows who you are. Stray Kids is the most feared mafia gang in South Korea. Plus, whatever the news says about you guys" I tell them. "Do you know why we are here?" Yongbok asks me. "To be completely honest, it probably had something to do with my father. Speaking of which, where is my family?" I asked them. I see them look at each other. "Ah. Okay. Got it." I announce. A few of them look at me confused. "What do you mean?" Spearb asks me. I shrugged my shoulders. "They're dead. Am I wrong?" I said deadpan. "I mean you are not wrong. Your father's gang screwed us over, he never fixed his mistake." The one guy who I don't recognize told me. "Listen, I never wanted anything to do with my father's gang. I was forced to be a part of it because I was the only child of my parents so the gang would fall to me. He and my mother only cared about getting more popular." I said to them. "What was your position?" HJ asked me. "Assassin." I said bluntly. I watch a few of them nod their heads at what I said. "Okay so since you are all here... and not killing me. Who are you and what do you want." I said sternly. "Who are you to talk like that to us?" The guy who I didn't know asked me. "I'm Yang Jeongin, more commonly known through our world as I.N, and you are in my house. What do you want?" I asked again. "Well first of all let us properly introduce ourselves. Then we will discuss." CB says to everyone. "I'll go first. My name is Christopher Bang, but my code name is Bang Chan. The media knows me as CB. I am the oldest member of Stray Kids, and I am also the hacker." Bang Chan tells me. "I'm Lee Minho, but my code name is Lee Know, that is also what the media knows me by. I am the next oldest member, and I am the undercover agent." Lee Know introduces himself. Next up was the shortest member out of them all. "My name is Seo Changbin. My code name is Spearb and that's also what the media knows me by. I'm the third oldest member and I am the sniper." He says to me. "I am Hwang Hyunjin or HJ as my code name suggests. That is also what the media knows me by. I'm the fourth oldest member and I am the seductor of Stray Kids." HJ says. "Hi! My name is Han Jisung, my code name is Han, and the media knows me as J.one. I am the third youngest member of Stray Kids. I am the arsonist and getaway driver of this gang." J.one says with a cheerful expression. He's a little more relaxed than the others so far. "Hey there. My name is Lee Felix, but my code name is Yongbok. I'm the second youngest member of Stray Kids. I am also the second in command and thief for the gang." Yongbok says. He also seemed a little more cheerful than the others. Finally, the last guy speaks up. "I'm Kim Seungmin or Sky. The media doesn't know I exist. I am the leader of Stray Kids and the youngest member." Sky said. So, they've been fooling everyone. "That still doesn't answer why you are here. You could have left the second after you killed everyone, but you didn't. Why?" Sky steps forward towards me. "Well, we are in need of an assassin, and we've been tracking your work for a while. I want to offer you a spot in our gang." He said.

~ End of flashback ~

Y/n's POV:

"So that's how you became a member." I say. I.N nods his head. "Yup. For a week I didn't answer their offer. I told them I would think about it. I got alerted that someone was after me and I hunted them down. I didn't know at that second, but Felix and Minho kept tabs on me. When I found the person that was after me and killed them, they offered again. This time I took the offer." He explained to me. "Well, I am glad you took the offer because I would have never met you if you didn't. You are one of my best friends I.N. I will make sure that you are always safe, and that goes for everyone in this gang." I tell I.N. He smiles. "Seungmin couldn't have picked a better person to be by his side. I am glad it's you." I smile brightly. "Thanks I.N."

A/N: And here is chapter 32!! My brain still can't comprehend that we are on the 32nd chapter. Anyways I mentioned this on my conversation tab on my profile, but updates will be a little crazy. I'm hoping to post at least two more chapters for Brand New and then two for The 9th *cough* if you haven't checked it out you probably should, it's going to be amazing *cough* but I won't push myself if I can't. I am flying across the country to go to a P1Harmony concert and also meet my best friend for the first time in the process. Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Have a great day/night <3

Lee siblings' new hair color: