39

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this, Text is this

WARNINGS: Mentions of Violence, Mentions of Killing, Mentions of planned murder(s)

~ 1 month later ~

Changbin's POV:

It had been a little over a month since we all last saw Y/n. About three weeks ago, Felix and Seungmin went to the police station to get Y/n out. When they got there, Jungkook told them that she had left about a week prior. When they had gotten back to base, it wasn't nice. Since then, Seungmin has been locked up in his office with Felix, trying to figure out where she had gone. Jungkook told them nothing, other than she swore him not to tell where she was going. I.N, Minho and I had gone to Busan to speak with one of our allies, NCT, to see if they had seen or heard anything. We were walking down a street looking for a place to sit. We went into a cafe that we had seen. We walked up to the counter and ordered our drinks. I hear I.N gasp and I turned to him. "What is it I.N?" I ask him. Minho and I look at each other when he didn't respond to the question. I follow where I.N is looking. "Minho?!" I whisper-yell. In a corner sat the one and only Lee Y/n. "No, fuck that." Minho say out loud. Before I could ask what he was doing, he stormed over to where Y/n was sitting and slammed his hand on the table.

Y/n's POV:

I looked up when I heard the noise coming from my table. I saw there was a hand with a bracelet on it. "Oh shit." I say when I recognize the bracelet. "'Oh shit' is something you should be saying Lee Y/n. What the fuck?" I hear Minho ask me. I grabbed his jacket and pulled him down. "You and whoever else is here, which I know there has to be at least one other, better get over here and sit. Do NOT make a scene." I tell him. Minho singles whoever was with him to come over to the table. When I look up, I see I.N and Changbin are also here. 'Fuck there's three of them.' I thought. I.N sits next to me while Changbin and Minho sit across from me. "Ask away, but one at a time." I say after a moment. "Where the fuck have you been? And what's wrong with your eye?" Minho asks me right away. "I can't tell you that. And I got into a fight, no big deal." I respond. "The hell you can't." He replies back. "Listen to me Minho. I can't tell you. This is already bad enough with myself and who I've drug along with me. I can't tell you. I also can't tell you because you will tell Felix and Seungmin." I say to him. "Well, your brother and your boyfriend are worried sick about you because you ended up in the police station, and then when Felix and Seungmin went to get you out, they find out that you had been out of there for a week!" Changbin says. "Good thing Han kept his mouth shut." I say under my breath in English. "He knew?!" I hear I.N ask me shocked. I looked at him surprised. "You knew what I said?" I ask. "I've been practicing my English. But that's not important right now. Han knew?" I.N asks me. I put my hand on his mouth after he said that. Apparently, it wasn't quick enough considering Changbin and Minho heard him. "WHAT?!" "HAN KNEW?" I hear both of them say at the same time. I looked at the three of them, noticing they were distracted, talking with I.N to see if that's what he really said. While seeing that they weren't paying attention to me, I quietly moved out of the booth I was sitting at, and out the back door. Naomi, who had joined me for this mission in order to make sure I stayed safe and was working undercover at the register had motioned with her head that it was clear, and she'd see me back at base. I pulled out my phone after getting into a cab and texted Han.

Han

Me: You better be prepared for Felix and Seungmin.