26

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

WARNINGS: Mentions of Violence, Mentions of Death, Mentions of Torture

Y/n's POV:

After jumping down from the window and running to the van, I finally sat down. Felix pulled me into a hug. "You are a dumbass!" He lectures me. I roll my eyes at him. "I'm fine! I got out and I'm here now. People just love to snitch." I tell my brother. I hear Han laugh. "These people need to learn that snitching on us won't end well for them. You would've thought they'd learn after the last time." Han says scoffing. "What happened last time?" I ask, looking at Seungmin. "Some girl from a rival gang was sent to spy on us. For months she collected information on us by pretending to be close with us. We found out after she started acting weirdly that she was sent in to spy on us. The second we found out, she was taken down to the basement, and days later, we killed her." Seungmin tells me. I nodded my head. Our basement was known for a lot of things. That's where we torture people, hold them if we don't know something about them, and a few other things as well. "Y/n, let's chill in our room when we get back. I want to talk to you about something." Felix tells me. I nod my head to let him know I heard him. We still had about 25 minutes before we would be back at the base. Han, Seungmin, Felix and I kept talking about different things until we finally arrived back at base. We all got out of the van. Felix did not waste anytime dragging me into our shared room. "Fucking hell Felix, slow down!" I shout at him. We went and sat on my bed. "What's up?

Felix's POV:

"So, remember how I told you about Naomi and I talking about..." I trail off. This felt weird. The one-day Naomi and I had a couple of drinks, we were talking about people we found hot. I brought up about how I would totally date Hyunjin if given the chance. I mean hell who wouldn't. The man is so beautiful it's insane. Naomi agreed with me on it and said she felt the same. The next day when we were a less drunk, we actually sat down and discussed about it. We both agreed that we have crushes on Hyunjin. "I think you both should go for it." Y/n says while shrugging her shoulders. "But what if-" I start before my sister cuts me off. "I think the three of you are scared of the same thing in different ways. You are all also afraid of different things at the same time. There is always going to be 'what ifs'. I think Hyunjin is afraid that he is going to ruin your relationship with Naomi because he doesn't know that both of you like him. If you sat him down and explained how you both felt about him, maybe it would help him know that you both love him as much as he does the two of you." Y/n explains to me. I sit there and think about what she just said. "You're right. I will see when Naomi is free so we can sit down with Hyunjin and talk to him." I said while smiling. "Anyways! Let's talk about your birthday! It's in a little over a week. It's also the first birthday of yours we are spending together in a while. I think the last time we did celebrate your birthday together was your 13th birthday." I mention. I watch Y/n think about what I just said before nodding her head. "That's right! I mean to be honest, just spending time with everyone will be fine. I definitely want TXT, BTS, Enhypen and M.O.N.T to come. We can all just chill for a day. That's all I want. Nothing too big." She explains. "I'm sure we can do that. I mean everyone loves you so I don't see why we can't do that."

~ The next day ~

Seungmin's POV:

Felix and I decided to wake up early today so we could work on figuring out what exactly we are doing for Y/n's birthday. While I was waiting for Felix to come downstairs, I turned on the news. I smirked when I realized that they were talking about us. The headline read "Stray Kids. 9 members that are putting fear into the citizens of Seoul". I had to laugh. They should be afraid of us. I turn my head towards the entryway when I hear footsteps. I see that Felix finally made it downstairs. "Hey." I tell him. He waves back. We made coffee before sitting down at the island. "Did Y/n say anything specific that she wants to do for her birthday?" I asked him. "Yeah. She said she doesn't want anything too big. Y/n also mentioned that she wants the members of TXT, BTS, Enhypen and M.O.N.T to be here." Felix says. I nodded my head. "I'll definitely reach out and make sure that they all come over. I know how close all of them are with her." I say. We work to some other details that we want for her birthday like cake, presents and all. "We should try to distract her until we get everything set up here at base." Felix mentions. "That would definitely work. Let's get I.N, Yeonjun, Yoongi and Sunoo to take her out to different places. She gets along with those four really well." I tell him. "Let's also send Minho. He and Y/n have been close even after she found out he was working with us while pretending to be a detective." I added on. "That works as well because that's extra protection for her. We haven't heard anything on our parents since she got shot by our father. Maybe I'm paranoid but I don't trust that at all." Felix says to me. I agree with him. "That is weird..."

A/n: Chapter 26! The next chapter is going to be focused on Y/n's birthday so that will be fun! Anyways, I hope you all have a great day/night! <3