13

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SH, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, ATTEMPTED SUICIDE (PAST)

Remember: English is this, Korean is this, Thoughts is this

~ Later that night ~

Han's POV: 

We had all just finished eating dinner and cleaning up. Seungmin and I were finishing drying the dishes when I looked over at him. "Hey. We need to talk privately then." I tell him. Seungmin looks over at me confused. "What do you mean?" He asks me. I shake my head. "I'd rather tell you when we are alone. It's something important." Seungmin just nods his head as we finish the dishes. I watch as Seungmin places the last cup up on the shelf and then looks over at me. I start to walk over to my room and open the door. Seungmin follows me in. "So, what did you want to talk about that you couldn't tell me in front of everyone else?" He asks. I sigh. "It's about Y/n." I start off. "Han Jisung if you don't tell me what is going on right now." Seungmin says, switching to English. "Right before we did Felix and Y/n's hairs, we were looking over the different color options that Felix had. As you saw they decided to match the colors again. When Y/n said that she was going to dye her hair the same color as Felix, he pulled her into a hug. I noticed Y/n wince when Felix hugged her. When Chan and Felix left to do his hair, I told her to show her arms. She was hesitant." I explain. I see Seungmin start to frown. "You don't mean-" I just smile sadly. "Fucking hell. Did you tell Felix?" He asks me. "No. Y/n asked me not to tell him. Apparently, she promised him she would stop." I explained to him. I knew Seungmin wanted to tell Felix, but it wasn't our spot to. At least not right now it isn't. "Look. You and I both know the best either of us can do right now is to be here for her. You remember how it went for me. If Felix and Minho had not found me that night, I would not be right here right now. If it gets worse, then we can tell him."

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting in the kitchen. It was a little past 11 pm and I was getting hungry again. Everyone except Han and Seungmin were in the living room watching a movie. I was not only hungry, but I got bored while watching the movie. I went over to the island and sat down after grabbing a bag of chips. I was scrolling through my phone before I heard someone else come into the kitchen. When I looked over, I saw Seungmin. He walked over to me and sat on the stool right next to me. I pushed over the bag of chips I had, so it was in the middle, between us. "So. How are you liking it here so far?" Seungmin asked me. "I mean it's not bad. A lot bigger than where I was staying before and more people but it's fine." I respond. "Where are the rest of the crack heads?" He said. I laughed at how he brought up the other members. "They're watching a movie in the living room." He nods his head before grabbing a couple of chips. "And you're not with them?" Seungmin mentioned. "Nope. I got bored of the movie and got hungry as well, so I came out here." I explained. Seungmin hums before looking at me. "Wanna get out of here?" He asks me. "Where do you propose we go Kim Seungmin?" I looked back at him to see him smirk at me. 

A/N: Chapter 13! Shorter chapter today but 14 should make up for that!

Have a great day/night <3