06

~ Skip 3 weeks later, day of the gala ~

Felix's POV:

I run to Minho's room and start pounding on the door. It was 5:30 am and he had to leave at 6:30. I was freaking out because today was the gala, which also meant it was the day we were taking Y/n. I felt unhappy about this, but I knew we had to do this, not only to get her on our side but also just to talk to her. "Lee Minho if you don't open this damn door, I am breaking it down." I yell at him from outside his room. I hear him grumbling as he comes to let me in. "Fucking finally." I mumble. "Felix, please tell me what you want from me at 5:30 in the fucking morning?" Minho asks. I scoff. "First of all, you have to get ready soon to leave to "work"." I say with quotes. "Secondly, I need you to promise me something" I say to him. Minho fixes his hair. "What is it, Felix?" He responds. I looked at him and saw he had just finished getting ready for "work". I sigh. "No matter what happens after we take Y/n, you stay her friend. I know for a fact the second she finds out you were lying the whole time, let alone lying and working with us, she's going to be angry and upset. Just please don't give up on her. She's not going to want to talk to me for a while." I say choking up. It was breaking me. Not only did my sister dislike me, but she's also going to hate me after we go through with this plan. I was in my thoughts when I felt someone hugging me. I looked up and saw it was Minho. That shocked me. He's not usually good with his feelings, nor does he like to hug us. "I promise. I also promise you that once she calms down and sees what we did was right and not just for the benefit of Stray Kids alone, but for you and her, everything will be okay." He tells me. I let go of the hug and start to walk towards the door. "And Felix?" I hear him say. I hum back at him letting him know I heard him. "She talks about you a lot." I stiffen up before taking a deep breath in and opening the door to leave. "Tell Jungkook I say hi." I say before leaving completely.

~ Three Hours Later ~

Y/n's POV:

I was stressing out. Not only do I have this case, but the gala is also tonight, and I have a bad feeling about it. I couldn't place my finger on it, so I just chalked it up to being in a room with a bunch of different mafia gangs. Minho was in front of me working on looking for anything I might have missed in the photos, while I was looking through the police reports. I was reading one of the witness statements and it seems all over the place. I closed my eyes and shook my head. When I opened my eyes, I reread the witness statement. It was from 2019. The witness said how there were eight members of Stray Kids killing three men. Each of them had distinct hair colors. The leader, Bang Chan, had orange hair. Lee Know had a light brown color. Changbin had black. Hyunjin had bright red hair. Han had blue hair. Felix had pink. I.N had blonde hair. What threw me off was that the witness said eight members. He said the person had dark brown hair. I look through everything we had. That's weird. It's common knowledge Stray Kids only had seven members. I read through the remaining reports. Each one states how there were eight of them. I shake my head. "What's got you looking so confused?" I head Minho ask me. "In these witness reports that I'm reading, everyone says there are eight people in Stray Kids. I thought there were only seven. That's what everyone knew. That means that they are hiding one of their members." I tell him. He looks at me in shock. "That's insane. Why would they do that?" I hear him ask. "Power in numbers. Power of people being surprised when they find out that there is an eighth member. We don't know anything about this eighth person though" I tell him. I looked over at the time to be confused at how it was already 4:30 pm. "How did time fly that quickly?" I mumble. Minho looks at me confused before looking at the clock. "Shit. We have to go. Captain Jeon told me earlier that we are clear to leave earlier than normal so we can get ready for the gala. Go get ready at your house and I'll pick you up at 7. It'll be easier for us to travel in one car and look less suspicious. Also, we can just crash at mine after so pack some clothes for after." Minho tells me. I nod my head and grab my jacket. I head out to my car after clocking out. Minho says he's going to leave right after he talks to Captain Jeon. I nod my head and leave, getting in my car and heading home. I was not ready for later.