18

WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF ABUSE (PAST PSYCHAL), SH, SUICIDE ATTEMPT (PAST), Violence

Remember: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

~ Time skip 7 pm, at Enhypen's base~

Y/n's POV:

Not even fifteen minutes ago we arrived at the Enhypen base. Felix took me over to the meeting room since he already knew where it was. When we went into the meeting room, I saw that almost everyone was in there. Felix drags me over to the table and we sit down next to each other. I was just talking a little bit with Felix before I feel a tap on my shoulder. When I looked up, I saw it was Yeonjun. I stood up and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back before I pulled away and slapped him on his shoulder. "You bitch! This whole time?" I asked him. Yeonjun laughs at me. "Yes Y/n. I'm surprised you didn't catch on quicker." He says. I roll my eyes at him. "I probably wouldn't have if I didn't find this dumbass." I say while pointing at my brother. "Hey Felix." Yeonjun says. "Hey Yeonjun." He replies. Yeonjun pulls me over to where he was sitting with Suga and Sunoo. After giving Suga a hug and also hitting his shoulder, the four of us sat and talked for a bit. "So, Y/n. Why are you with Felix?" Yoongi asks me. "He's my brother." I stated plainly. The three men I was sitting with looked at me in shocked. "No shit. You're the one he'd been looking for, for years?!" Yeonjun looks at me in shock. I shrug my shoulders. "I guess. I mean hell, Yoongi and Yeonjun, you both knew I was a detective, but I had no idea he was also in Seoul until he and the rest of Stray Kids set up for me to "arrest" him. That was the first time in eight years that I had seen him." I explained. The four of us kept talking until Sunoo let us know that we were going to start the meeting. I said bye to the three of them before going back over to Felix as the meeting starts. "Now that we are all here, we can go over what we are all doing tonight. First of all, let's start with introductions since some of us are new here. I'll start and then we will go clockwise." Sunoo says. I look at the table and realize that since we are going clockwise, Felix and I will be the first two people after Sunoo to introduce ourselves. "Let's start. My name is Kim Seonwoo. I am the hacker in Enhypen and my code name is Sunoo." He says. Felix clears his throat before speaking. "Hello. My name is Lee Felix, and I am the second in command and thief for Stray Kids. Felix is my code name." My brother introduces himself. He can see I'm on edge a little and grabs my hand under the table. "Hello everyone. My name is Lee Y/n, and yes, I am related to this one beside me. He's my older brother. Anyways I am one of the two assassins and undercover agents for Stray Kids. I also am an ex-detective for Seoul Police Department. My code name is Freya." I finish introducing myself. A few people look at me in shock before continuing. "Hi all. My name is Choi Jisu. I am the sniper of Itzy, and my code name is Lia." She says introducing herself. Next up was Yoongi. "Sup. My name is Min Yoongi. I am the arsonist for BTS. My code name is Suga." He says. Finally, Yeonjun finishes the introductions. "Hey. My name is Choi Yeonjun and I am the seducer and getaway driver of TXT." Sunoo nods his head. "Now that we have gone over that, let's talk about why we are here." He says. We all pay attention to what is happening. "As you all know, we are all allies, and we have a common enemy. Earlier today I had gotten word that Red Velvet is working with a company in Australia. From what we've all gathered Red Velvet is meeting with the owners of the company tonight at the bar that borders all of our territories. Now I am going to hand the floor over to Felix and Y/n now, I heard that they had information for us." Felix and I stand up and walk to the front of the meeting room. I looked at Felix and he gave me a smile to reassure me. I took a deep breath before starting to speak. "The company that Red Velvet is working with happens to be the same on that Felix and I's parents own and run. Which means that they will be there." I start. "Due to the reasoning of our parents being here, Seungmin has put Y/n and I under Code Levanter which means that he and Han will be trailing us all tonight, so if you see an extra car, be aware that it is not an enemy. Our goal is to find anything we can on not only the company but also Red Velvet. We all will not only be using our respective skills but also using any skill we can tonight. If anything starts to look like it's about to go south, we abort the mission immediately." Felix says. Everyone agrees with Felix, and we end the meeting. I look at Felix and grab his arm. "I have a bad feeling about this. This all just gives me a bad feeling." I tell him. "I'm sure that we will be okay. Let's just focus on the mission yeah?" He tells me. I nod and we head to the car that we took Enhypen's base. When we got out to the car, Felix got in the driver's seat while I got into the passenger's seat. "Before we leave, Seungmin gave me these for us to put in our ears. This way, we can keep in contact with him and Han throughout the mission." Felix says before handing me an in-ear piece. I put my hair in a ponytail before putting mine in. "Felix, Y/n can you hear me?" I hear Han ask us. "Yup, loud and clear." I respond. "Remember, be careful. Since this is not only one of our rival gangs but also your parents, you both need to be on extra alert. We will see you on the flip side." Seungmin says. "Well let's go then."

~ Arrived at the bar, 30 minutes later ~

Felix's POV:

We had made it to the bar maybe thirty minutes ago. So far no one could spot anything. Y/n was going around and trying to find anything she could and the rest of us were sitting around a table. "Uh Felix?" I hear Y/n say from the coms. "Yeah Freya?" I respond. "I think I found something; you all need to get here as soon as possible." My sister says in a panic. "Where are you?" I ask her. "I don't know exactly? I headed towards the back and there was a room-" Suddenly Y/n was cut off. I heard nothing. "Han?! Where did Freya go?!" I asked panicked when my sister got cut off. That was never a good sign. "I don't know! It shows she was online and then it just stopped!" I see that everyone was looking at me concerned. "Grabs your things, we just lost connection with Freya." As we are heading back to the room that Y/n was talking about we heard a gunshot. "Fuck... Y/n..."

Y/n's POV:

"Shit..." I mumble. I look in front of me and see my mother, father and two members of Red Velvet. "Oh Y/n! Lovely seeing you here. I didn't know you would be here." My mother says. "Cut the shit mother. You knew I would be here. You also knew that Felix would be here. What do you want?" I ask her. "You left us. You and your fucking brother left us and for what?" I sigh. "I don't fucking know mother. Fucking think! Maybe it was the fact that you both abused us. Or wait no that's not enough. The fact that my then 14-year-old brother watched his fucking 13-year-old sister try to kill herself and you did FUCKING NOTHING to help us." I said yelling at them. Before I knew it my father pointed a gun at me. "You better watch how you talk to us Lee Y/n." My father said. "Wow, fucking cowards. Whatever you want, you are not going to get it." I said to them. "I'm not the one with a gun pointed at me." My sorry excuse of a father said. "You are just a coward who hit his kids because they weren't up to your standards. That makes you a cow-" I say before I hear a gun fire and then I feel pain in my stomach. I looked down and saw blood. "You are so fucking screwed." I said before falling. I watch them all of them run out of the room. Not even a second later I see Felix right next to me. "Y/n! What did we say! Come on!" He said to me. I laugh before groaning. "Don't laugh you idiot. Why did you do that?!" I look at him, but it was very blurry. "It's better me than you. You got a new family." I say. I watch Felix start to cry. "You bitch... you got a family too. Don't stop fighting, okay? You fucking keep your eyes open. Fight. Like we always have. I can't fucking lose you again." I can faintly hear more people come in. Someone pulls Felix away before someone else holds my gunshot wound. "Hey Y/n... you need to look at me." I faintly hear Seungmin say. I smile as much as I can. "I'm sorry... I should have tried to leave." I tell him. "Hey. No. You did everything right- Y/n look at me." My vision kept getting blurrier and blurrier. "I'm sorry." Was the last thing I said before I passed out.

A/N: Uh oh... this isn't going well. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed chapter 18! Chapter 19 will be coming soon! And hey, if you are enjoying Brand New... I did just start writing a new book called Ethereal Serendipity. It is a Han x Reader story and there is already 4 chapters. Well 3 chapters and a character introduction chapter. I really love writing that story along with this one, so if you want to check it out, please do! I put a lot of time and effort into making these chapters for you to read. I am glad you are enjoying the chapters I put out! AND THANK YOU FOR OVER 300 READS?! That's insane! It makes me so happy that people enjoy my stories enough to keep reading them. Anyways, I hope you have a great day/night <3