42

Remember: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

Warnings: Mentions of surgery, mentions of getting shot, mentions of injuries, mentions of sh (self-harm) (past and current)

Han's POV:

I watch as Seungmin explains to Sungjin, Wonpil, and Dowoon with Felix about what all has happened. I decided to sit off to the side with I.N. I could tell that Y/n being in surgery was scaring him a little bit. "I.N?" I try to get his attention. He looks up at me. "Yeah?" He asks me. I look at his face. He looked like he was crying. I jump up and go over to him. I hugged him. "She's going to be okay I.N, Y/n is strong." I reassure him. He sniffles a little bit. "I know, I'm just scared. Y/n feels like my older sister. Ever since she joined us, she took care of me." I.N explains to me. I nod my head before I start talking. "I get that. She definitely fits into this family well. I mean hell she's younger than all of us, minus you, but she takes care of us like she's older. Y/n's one of my best friends and I can tell that it is the same for you. She takes her role as the queen very seriously and she showed that over and over again. Y/n wanted all of this behind her for her and Felix's sake. All we can do right now is to be here for her." I say to I.N. Before he can start talking again Brain walks over to I.N and I. "I see that Seungmin and Felix are busy, so I came over here. Y/n is out of surgery and is awake. Do you both want to see her?" He asks us. I looked over at where Seungmin and Felix were talking before looking back at I.N and Brain. "Yeah, let's go see her/ It will help this one." I say putting my arm around his shoulders. We start to walk upstairs to the medical room that Y/n was staying in.

Y/n's POV:

I was looking down at my thigh. My leg was wrapped up so nothing would get in or on it. I looked over at the table where Brian had just put some food for me to eat. I started to pick at it when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in." I say aloud. I see the door open a little bit and I see Brain walk in the room with I.N and Han. "I just came to drop these two off." Brian says. I laugh a little bit. "Thanks for bringing them. Whenever Felix and Seungmin are free, tell them they need to get their asses up here." I say. Brian nods his head before leaving and closing the door behind him. I look over to see I.N and Han standing there. "Are you both just going to stand there or...?" I ask the two of them. They both move quickly and were standing next to the bed I was laying on. I pat the bed on the spots next to me. The bed I was laying on was big as hell but that meant if we wanted to at one point, me and the members of Stray Kids could all lay on the bed together. I see Han move to lay down on my right side and he gives me a hug. I hug him back. After a moment Han pulls away. I look over at I.N and see that he still hasn't sat down. "Why aren't you laying down with us?" I asked him. "I don't want to hurt you." He says softly. I shake my head. "You aren't going to hurt me. Now lay your ass down." I say pulling him onto the bed. After a moment they both lay besides me, and we talked for a while. I started to feel tired, but I kept talking. When I stopped to take a breath, I looked over and saw the Han and I.N had fallen asleep. I laughed a little but decided to close my eyes as I was tired to.

Seungmin's POV:

When Felix and I finished filling in the rest on what had been happening that lead Y/n to this point, I saw Chan, Changbin and Minho talking about something. "What's up with you three?" I asked at them. The three of them walked over to where the rest of us were sitting. "Changbin and I haven't seen I.N in a while." Chan tells me. I turned to Minho. "I haven't seen Han in a while either." Minho says. I could tell that they were a little panicked. "I'm sure they are fine. Did you check where Y/n is staying?" I asked them plainly. I knew that if anything, they were probably with Y/n. The three of them are inseparable from each other. Wherever one went, the other two followed. "I thought she was still in surgery?" Changbin says. I shake my head at him. "She's been out for few hours. I'm sure that the both of them are with her. Come on let's go check on them." I say to them. I start to head upstairs and Chan, Changbin, and Minho follow me. When we get to the door, I knock on it. When we didn't hear anything, I opened the door slowly. When I see the three of them on the bed sleeping, I smile. "Those three get along so well." Changbin whispers to us. "They do. I'm glad they have each other." Minho adds on. I nod my head. "It helps that they are all close in age. Y/n, along with Felix never really got childhoods due to their parents. Even when I knew them when we were all kids, the only time they were free was during school or when they snuck out. I'm glad Han and I.N are such great friends to her and make her happy. It's good to see she hasn't lost all her emotions." I whisper to them. Chan and Minho go over and put a blanket over the three of them. Minho moves to take Han's glasses off of him. Chan moves the blanket up but pauses. "Hey Seungmin?" He whispered. I looked over at him. "Come here, you need to see this." I walk over to where Chan is. He moves his eyes to Y/n's right arm which is not under the blanket. I saw scars and wounds that are scabbing. I cringe and look away. I could tell she fell back into her past habits while she was gone. I motion for everyone to get out of the room. Chan finishes putting the blankets up on them before we all left the room. Chan looks over at me. "What are we going to do about?" Chan starts off. I shake my head. "I need to tell Felix. She promised she wouldn't anymore and now that I see she is doing it again, I need to talk to Felix about it." I say. "Let me know if and how I can help."

A/N: 

Here's a new update! I hope that you are all still loving this story. If you have any ideas that you want to see, leave it in the comments or dm me about them, I would be glad to see if there is a way I can add it into the story

Have a great day/night <3

Han with his glasses: