28

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

Felix's POV:

We were finishing setting up for Y/n's party. The rest of the members of BTS, TXT and Enhypen arrived about three hours ago and the members of M.O.N.T arrive about an hour and a half ago. Naomi, Hyunjin and I were putting up streamers when my phone went off. I pulled it out from my pocket to see a photo from Y/n of all six of them. I smiled when I saw their hair colors were different. "Hey Hyunjin, Naomi, come look at this." I say to them. They come over and look at my phone. "Wow Y/n got Minho to change his hair color!" Hyunjin says shocked. I laughed at that. "I think the most shocking one to me is Yoongi." I mention. "Yeah, me too. He's really picky about things like that." Naomi says. "Oh! I see Y/n joined you with the blue hair." Hyunjin mentions. I smiled. "Yeah. We somehow made it our thing to match hair colors with each other ever since we started doing it. It makes me happy that she keeps up with it." I said while smiling. "Well, I think you look ho- good with the blue." Hyunjin says while blushing. I looked over at Naomi to see if she caught him almost calling me hot. She nods her head at me. "You look really good with the black Hyunjin! I love how you tie it up with a ribbon, that's really cool." Naomi says. Hyunjin blushes more and rushes over to go finish with his streamers. Naomi and I go over to grab more streamers. "We should tell him now." Naomi says. "I mean I have no problem with that. We just got to make sure he doesn't try to run away because he feels awkward. Like last time."

Hyunjin's POV:

I finished putting up the red streamers and turned around to go grab the white ones. When I turned around, I bumped into Felix. I almost fell over, but he caught me. "Watch out. We don't need you hurting yourself pretty boy." Felix says. I blushed. "I'm sorry." I stuttered out. He smiles at me. "It's okay. I'm glad you aren't hurt." He tells me. I go over to grab the white streamers and when I come back, I see Naomi and Felix right by the chair I was standing on. "What's up?" I ask them. I watch as they both look at each other and nod at each other. I look at them confused. "Hyunjin, we want to tell you something." Naomi said. "Yeah?" I asked. "Jinnie. Naomi and I wanted to ask you if you would like to go on a date with us." I felt shocked for a second before I smiled at the two of them. "Really?" I asked with a little bit of doubt. "Yeah really. Felix and I both like you and we want to take you out. Will you let us?" She asks me. "I would be honored to go on a date with you both."

~ 30 minutes later ~

Y/n's POV:

I.N, Minho and I just arrived back at the base. The first thing I noticed when we arrived was that there were a bunch of cars. I didn't get time to question it before someone put their hands over my eyes. "What are you losers doing?" I asked. "Just trust us. We won't let you fall." Minho said from behind me. That meant he was covering my eyes. We walk up to the door, and he opens it. Not even a second later Minho's hands leave my eyes and I see everyone in front of me. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Everyone yelled. I saw the members of M.O.N.T, BTS, TXT and Enhypen. Seungmin comes up to me and gives me a quick kiss. "Happy birthday my queen." He tells me. I start to tear up. "You didn't have to do this." I say while wiping my tears. Felix comes over and gives me a hug. "Yeah, we did. This is your first birthday with the gang and your first birthday in a while with me. We were going to make it amazing. Felix and Seungmin dragged me over to one of the couches. We all sat and ate some food that Felix made. It made me happy because he made some of my favorite dishes from back in Australia. We also opened presents and sat around talking. "Y/n! I have to know. How did you convince Yoongi on dying his hair? We've been at him for at least a year to dye it." Namjoon says. I laughed. "He didn't get a choice in the matter! I told him that he was getting his hair done and that was that." I told him. "Well, I for one think my hair looks fucking fabulous." Yeonjun says while flipping what hair he has. "I have to admit, all of our hair colors turned out amazing." I.N announced. "Y/n! You should help Jay and I with ours!" I hear Beomhan say. I smiled. "I would be honored to help you guys." I tell him. I see the older members of M.O.N.T smile at their youngest members. "Oi Y/n!" I hear Chan say. "What's up Chan?" I answered back. "I promised I would take you to get the gang tattoo. Next week we are going to get yours done." He tells me. "Oh fuck yeah!" I say excitedly. We all kept talking when suddenly we hear the doorbell go off. "Is someone else supposed to be coming?" I asked confused. Seungmin looks at me and Felix. "No one else is supposed to be here." After he says that everyone in the room jumps to their feet. I noticed that everyone has either a knife or a gun on them and they take it out. Jungkook, Jin, Heeseung, Ni-Ki, Huening Kai, Taehyun, Roda, Naomi, Han and Changbin surround me and Felix after Seungmin made a motion. I felt a pit in my stomach at that second.

A/n: Chapter 28! It's crazy that we are almost to chapter 30! Don't worry, there is still so much that will be added to this story so yeah :)! 

Also! Jay Chang, who is the most amazing bean in the world and who has made an appearance in this story a few times is on a show called 'Boys Planet'! I think the first episode comes out February 2nd. Anyways go support him on that! He honestly deserves to go far in the show, if not debut with the boy group they are making from this show. He's so talented, kind and all around amazing! There are at least three videos of him out for promo for the show and they are amazing and funny. Anyways... JAY CHANG DEBUT!

I hope you all have a great day/night! <3