15

Reminder: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

~ The next day ~

Seungmin's POV:

I had just texted Chan and Felix to come into my office. M.O.N.T was set to arrive in about an hour and a half and with what Narachan told me about there being two more members in their small gang that they were going to be bringing to the meeting later. Bitsaeon sent over their files, so we knew who they were beforehand. Maybe two minutes later I hear knocking on my office door. "Come in!" I yell. I watch the door open, and Chan and Felix come into the office. "What's up Seungmin?" Felix asks me as both of them sit down on the chairs in front of my desk. "Bitsaeon sent over the files on the two new members of their gang. I wanted the three of us to look over the files. They will be here in about an hour and a half. So I want to spend an hour going over their files and then the last thirty minutes I want all of us as a group to meet in the living room so we can go over how introductions are going to work now that they have two new people and now that we have Y/n." I explain. I watch them both nod their heads. I grab the files and hand them over to Chan and Felix. The three of us opened them at the same time. The first file we open is a guy named Beomhan.

Beomhan:

Birth Name: Redacted

Gang Name: Beomhan

Birthday: January 31st, 2001

Birthplace: New York, USA

Languages Spoken: English, Mandarin, Cantonese (Is currently working on learning Korean)

Position: Hacker

Joined M.O.N.T gang: March 2023

I looked at Chan. "I want you to help him with anything he needs. You and Beomhan are the same position but you're more advanced at it then him so help Beomhan with anything he needs." I tell him. "I was already planning on doing so. Did you guys see that he's not fluent in Korean? Let's make sure that along with introducing ourselves in Korean, we also introduce ourselves in English." Chan says. "Yeah and the five of us that speak English can help I.N, Minho, Hyunjin and Changbin introduce themselves in English." Felix states. I looked over at the clock. We had thirty more minutes before we all had to meet in the living room. I sent out a text to everyone, so they are aware that we are all meeting in the living room soon. "Let's look at the other file." I tell them. I open the file and see the name Jay Chang.

Jay Chang: