03

~ A couple weeks later ~

Y/n's POV:

Minho and I have been working on the Stray Kids case for the past 2 weeks. I think we have gotten closer to each other, like friends. He opened up about his past and I did a little bit as well. I didn't go into much detail because my childhood was such a mess. I told him I have a brother and how I used to have a best friend. I hear my desk phone ring. "It's Lee." I answer. "Hey Y/n. Grab Minho and head to the address I just sent you, we got word that Stray Kids was going to do a deal there with a different gang." I hum at Jungkook and hang up the phone. "Come on Minho. We just might have a silver lining in this case." I tell him as we walk to my car. We head over to the abandoned warehouse. "Where are we going?" He asks me. "Captain Jeon just said that he got word that Stray Kids is heading to this abandoned warehouse to do a deal with a different gang. We are there to stop them." I answer. This was going to be interesting. We park down the road from the warehouse and I throw a bulletproof vest at Minho. He catches it. After I get my vest on, I grab my gun. "Let's make it out alive, yeah?" I say. We head to the entrance to the warehouse, and I signal. I watch as he kicks down the door and I go in right behind him. "SEOUL POLICE DEPARTMENT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I yell. I see a bunch of guys run off in one direction before Minho starts to chase them. One guy stayed though. "Put. Your. Hands. Up." I repeated. The guy turns around and puts his hands up. I get close and see his face. There's no fucking way. I sigh as I grab his hands and put them behind his back. "Lee Felix... you're under arrest." I say starting to tear up. This isn't what I was expecting to happen. My own brother in front of me, being arrested by me. 

Minho's POV:

I run after the other guys as Y/n is dealing with Felix. I start to slow down and turn down an alley where I see Changbin, Han and I.N. "You should have told me that we were doing this plan today! I was so confused where we were going until Y/n mentioned that we were coming to stop a deal Stray Kids was doing." I say shoving Changbin's shoulder. "Sorry Minho, Seungmin ordered it." Changbin tells me. I sigh. "Y/n arresting her brother?" Han asks me. I nodded my head. "Yup she's doing so right now." I tell them. "You better head back before she leaves without you." I.N says. I bid them goodbye and tell them I will see them all later, after we get Felix out. I run back over to Y/n.

Y/n's POV:

"I lost them." I hear Minho say as he runs over to me. I sigh and tighten Felix's cuffs. "Let's head back to the precinct. We got to book him." I tell Minho. We head back to my car and put Felix in the back. I call Captain Jeon on our way back to let him know to get the interrogation room ready. 10 awkward minutes later and we arrive at the precinct. Felix gets taken to the interrogation room by a cop that was new. I met him briefly; his name is Park Jimin. He's a good kid from what I've seen of him. I go to my office where I see Minho is already. I start to grab my files I had for Stray Kids already. "Are you sure you'll be okay to interrogate him? You seem to know him." Minho asks me. I just nod my head. "I'll have no issues with it. You're good to watch from behind the glass though." I mention. I head over to the interrogation room and head in. I see Minho stand behind the glass that separates us. I walk into the room and sit down. When I look up, I see the man I have not seen in 8 years. I take a deep breath and start to list his information. "Lee Felix, age 23, born in Sydney, Australia. Has one sist-" I start before getting caught off. "Cut the bullshit Y/n. You and I both know you know who I am already." Felix says. I sigh. "I'm not sure what you mean Mr. Lee." I try to remain composed. "You know what I mean Lee Y/n... or should I say sis?" He asks me. I stand up frustrated. "After 8 years. 8 years that I haven't seen you and I find out you are working with Stray Kids? What the fuck Felix?" I yell at him. "I'm not just working with them." He says. "What?" I ask. He scoffs. "Ask the question properly Y/nie." He tells me. I knew at that exact moment that I wasn't going to like his answer. "Lee Felix, what is your relationship with Stray Kids?" I ask him. I see my brother smirk and I feel my heart drop. I shake my head. "Lee Felix, I will not ask you again. What is your relationship with Stray Kids?" I ask him again. "I don't think you want to know." He tells me. "God damn it, Felix! Tell me right now!" I yell at him. "You really want to know? Fine. I am the second in command and the thief for Stray Kids!" He yells back at me. I look at him so shocked. "W-what?" I ask him. "You heard me." Felix says. I look at the glass that's behind Felix and I and I signal Minho to cut the recording. After I hear a beep, I stand there. "Wow, no hug for your brother?" Felix asks me. "No. I want to know exactly what happened after you left. Remember that?" I ask with venom. I was so pissed that this is how I was meeting my brother again after 8 years. "Of course, I remember that Y/n! I always regretted not taking you with me." Felix tells me. I scoff. "You left me with mom and dad. You know how they are. And now I find out you are working for Stray Kids? What the fuck Felix?! Did you ever think what this could do to you?" I ask him with bewilderment. Why doesn't he think things through? "I know where Seungmin is." He randomly says. "What?!" I was shocked. There was no way. "You found Seungmin? Kim Seungmin. My best friend who I haven't seen since I was 12! What else are you hiding from me Felix?" I yell at him. "You know what never mind. I'm going to have you escorted to a holding cell. Please for the love of god stay in the cell. I don't know what it's like for you with Stray Kids but as a detective you are all technically on my bad side. I just got you back and I can't fucking lose you again." I tell my brother as I walk out of the interrogation room and to Minho. I watch a cop go in and move Felix to a holding cell. "What was that? Who was that?" Minho asks me. "Remember how I said I have a brother?" I ask. "Yeah?" I hear him say. "That's him."

A/N: Chapter three is done! And I am getting ready to get right in and write chapter four because my brain is coming up with so many ideas. This will be either really amazing or really emotional. Or both. Probably both to be fair

As always Y/n's outfit is at the top

Have a great day/night