12

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF SH

Remember: English is this, Korean is this and thoughts is this

Y/n's POV:

After explaining to Han what we were doing, I dragged him into Felix and I's shared room. "Do you guys even know what color or colors you are doing yet?" Han asks me. I shrug my shoulders. "Honestly, no fucking clue. Just know that we are going to be dying our hair." I respond. Not even two seconds later Felix and Chan come into the room. "Okay good we are all in here." Felix says. "Y/n I want to show you that spot in the closet Seungmin was talking about." My brother says before pulling me over to our closet and moving boxes out of the way. "Worst comes to worst and our mother, father, or both of them show up here we grab each other and the closest person to us and run to this spot. We push the boxes like I just did and go in that door." Felix says pointing at the door that became visible after he moved the boxes. "The reason we grab someone else is so they can put the boxes back and push the clothes back in place, so it doesn't look like there is anything here. The only time we get out of this room once we enter is when we hear this knock." I watch and listen as Felix does the knock. I turn to Chan and Han. "Do you guys all know the knock?" I ask. Chan nods his head. "We want to make sure that at all times during this, if you guys have to go in there, one of us would be able to get you out. When we originally were making a plan for this, we thought only having one person know the knock would be fine, but we put thought into it. We wanted to make sure that even if 6 out of 7 of us were injured, there would still be one person to come and let you both know that you were safe to come out." He explains. It made sense to me. Han speaks up next. "Plus, you have enough supplies in that room to last you upwards of a month. It's also soundproof, so no one would know anyone was in there if the saw the door. There is a TV, kitchen, bedroom and so many other things. Basically, like an apartment kind of." He says. That was really cool to be honest. "Well, we should probably start dying our hair. Seungmin is apparently going to be making dinner with Minho and I.N. Felix what colors do you have?" I ask him. He goes over to his dresser and starts to pull out all the different hair color bottles that he had. I saw green, blue, red, pink, orange (ginger), blonde, black and so many more. "Fucking hell Felix. You have enough colors there?" I say in shock. I hear all three of them laugh at me. "You can never have enough when you constantly have to change your hair color. Anyways what color do you think? I think I'm going to go for orange (ginger)." I look at all the colors. There are so many that I want to try but I already made up my mind on what I want. "I think I'm going to do orange (ginger) as well. Might as well keep matching." I see Felix light up and pull me into a big hug. I wince lightly at the pain throbbing down my arms. 'Shit, they're going to see that my arms are wrapped when we are doing my hair. Fuck.' I think. I shake my head when Felix pulls back from the hug. "Well let's do your guy's hair! I'll help Y/n and Chan can help you, Felix. Why don't you guys go first." Han says. I watch as they agree and head to the bathroom. I look back over at Han and see him staring at me. 

Han's POV:

When Felix hugged Y/n, I saw her wince. I also saw a slight bit of panic in her eyes. I knew that feeling all too well. That's why I sent Felix and Chan to go first. I wanted to talk to Y/n about it. "Y/n..." I start off. She looks over at me. "What's up?" She asks. I take a deep breath before talking. "Show me your arms." I said seriously. I wasn't going to deal with arguing over this. If she's doing what I think she is, I need to know. I watch her start to panic. "U-uh why do you need to see my arms? They are fine." Y/n says. I shake my head. "Y/n, I can see the bandages." I tell her calmly. "What bandages?" She says still trying to deny anything. I grab her arm and pull the left sleeve up. I see her arm wrapped in bandages and there being some red spots. "Fucking hell Y/n." I say softly. She looks away from me. "Y/n look at me please." I say to her. She looks at me and there are tears in her eyes. "Y/n. I understand. Hell knows I fucking understand." I say. I pull her sleeve back down and pull her into a hug. I hear her start to sniffle. I pull her away and put a smile on my face. "I understand because I've done that, I've gone through it as well. If it wasn't for everyone in this gang, especially your brother and Minho, I probably wouldn't be here right now." I tell her. "Please don't tell Felix. I promised him I would stop." Y/n mumbles. I sigh. If I can't tell Felix, then fucking hell I'm telling Seungmin. "I promise."

~ 45 minutes later ~

Felix and Chan walked out of the bathroom, and I saw Felix's hair. "Woah. Orange (ginger) suits you man." I tell him. He scoffs at me. "Go help my sister with her hair bitch." Felix responds. I roll my eyes but pull Y/n up off the ground. "Come on Y/nieee! It's your turn!" I whine. I hear Chan start to laugh at me and I glare at him. "Fine, fine. Let's go, I'm getting hungry and tired, and this is going to take too fucking long." She says.

~ Another 45 minutes later ~

Y/n's POV:

We finished drying my hair off and Han covered my eyes with the towel so I couldn't see how it turned out. "Alright you ready?" He asks me. I hum out an agreement. "Okay 3, 2, 1-" Han counts down before pulling the towel away. I stare at myself in the mirror. "Oh wow!" I say. "It suits you." Han mentions. I nod my head before grabbing my hoodie and putting it over my head. "Let's go show Felix and Chan your hair!" He says excitedly before dragging me out of the bathroom. "Han what the hell-" I start before realizing I am standing in front of my brother and Chan. "Y/n! You look amazing!" Felix says. I smile. "We look so alike." I tell him. "I mean people did think that we were twins when we were younger." I laughed at that. For some reason when we were younger, people always thought that Felix and I were twins. "You look good Y/n." Chan tells me. "Thanks!"

A/N:

And that's chapter 12! I decided to have Y/n and Felix have matching hair colors again and after a bit they will start to have different colors. The color is technically ginger but I put orange so people could understand I guess... their hair colors are below

Next chapter more Seungmin and Y/n content to come!

Have a great day/night <3

Felix's hair:

Y/n's hair: