46

Remember:

- Korean is this

- English is this

- Thoughts is this

Warnings:

- Talks about death

- Talks about parental death

3 Months Later

Felix's POV:

Seungmin had just gone out with everyone in the gang minus Han, I.N and Minho. He also told me he was going to be joined by Heesung, Sunghoon, Narachan, Bitsaeon, Taehyun, Jin, Jimin, Jaehyun, Mark, and Wonpil. He was going out to get his suit for the wedding. Seungmin had even invited me, but I declined. Y/n had no one left in her immediate family other than me to do any of the planning with. I looked at the time and realized that Y/n needed to be awake because she has to go dress shopping soon. I head up to her now shared room with Seungmin and knock on the door. "Y/n you awake?" I asked through the door. "Yeah! I am, come on in!" I hear her yell at me. I opened the door and saw Y/n sitting in front of the mirror brushing her hair. I opened the door and walked in. "You ready to go?" I asked her. "Almost! I'm just finishing brushing my hair." She says. "That's good. Han, I.N and Minho are ready themselves. Sunoo, Ni-Ki, Beomhan, Yeonjun, Yeji and Lia are all meeting us there." I mention. Naomi wasn't able to go due to having a mission she needed to complete, but she was going to be at the wedding. Y/n stands up and puts her brush on her vanity. "Is this really happening?" She asks me. I smile and walk over to give her a hug. "Yup, this is really happening. In eight months, you'll be married." I say while still hugging her. "That's crazy." Y/n mumbles. I laugh at that. "It will all be okay. Now, let's get going before we are late!"

Y/n's POV:

"Do you know what kind of dress you are looking for?" The lady asked me. I nodded my head. At the moment it was just me and this lady who is helping me look for my dress. Everyone else was sitting and waiting for me to come out and show them my dresses. "Yeah. My fiancée and I agreed that we are having the wedding in May, so I don't want anything long or poofy. I just want something short and something that isn't white, and he agreed that it was a good idea. We are also having the wedding in Australia, so I want something that I won't be too hot in." I explain. She nods her head. As I follow her to where the dresses are she starts talking. "I love how you both were on the same page of what you wanted in a dress. I often get the brides who come in and say that they want one thing, and their grooms want something else for them." She explains. "I've known my fiancée for a long time, he knows better than to go against me." The lady laughs at that. We walked into a room with a bunch of short dresses. "Most times, these dresses could be used as party dresses or ones for homecoming, but I have a feeling that these will suit you better than a normal nonwhite wedding dress. You said your wedding is taking place in May, correct?" She asks me. "Yup. Around mid to late May." I respond. She nods her head and starts looking around. "Feel free to look around as well and grab any dress that you think you would want to wear." After I hear her say that I start to look around and I grabbed a dress that was light blue. "Alright, I have put three dresses into the fitting room for you to try on. I also see you grabbed one as well. Let me take you over to the fitting room and you can try them on. I will be right outside the door. Once you either need help or are ready to show your friends the dress, you can open the fitting room door and I will walk in." I smiled. "Thank you so much..." I start off. "Ah right, my name is Chuu." She says. "Well then, thank you Chuu." I watch her smile and nod her head. She left the room and closed the door. After the door closed, I turned around and looked at the dresses. I saw a purple dress, a light blue dress, a dark blue dress and a green dress. I smiled when I saw the green one. That one was immediately my favorite dress, but I still wanted to try them all on. I grabbed the purple dress first and changed into it. After I changed into it, I looked in the mirror. It was a cute dress, but I wasn't sure if I wanted this one for the wedding. After a moment, I opened the door and Chuu walks in. "Are you ready to show your friends the dress?" Chuu asked me. "Yeah I am." I said with a smile. She walks in front of me, and I follow her. In front of where we were standing was a big curtain. "Okay so what happens next is I am going to go out there and let them know you tried on the dress. After that I will come back and let you know you can go out. After you are done, you walk back here and then repeat the same steps another three times." She explains. After that, I watch as she walks out from behind the curtain and tells them I tried on the dress. A moment later she comes back and tells me I can go and show them the dress. I take a deep breath before going out and showing everyone the dress.