33

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

~ A week later ~

Y/n's POV:

Seungmin and I were sitting in his office. We were going over about the gala that was in a couple of days. "Isn't this the same gala that you guys kidnapped me from last time?" I asked him. I watch as Seungmin rolled his eyes at my statement. "If you want to be completely honest that was exactly what you all did." I said while shrugging my shoulders. "Well, this is our first time going as a nine-member group, and the first time as everyone knowing who the members of Stray Kids are. We are definitely going to be the talk of the gala this year." Seungmin tells me. I laugh. "Hell, yeah we will be. They better not try anything on any of us because I will be quick to defend." I tell Seungmin. It was true. When people of the mafia world that we worked close to found out that I am in a relationship with Seungmin, they started calling me the mafia queen. Seungmin was already known as the mafia king, so they thought it fit that I was the mafia queen now that I was dating him. Like Seungmin, people fear me due to my overprotectiveness to the members of my gang along with the members of the gangs we work alongside with. "You ready to show off there now that you have no connection to the police force anymore?" He asks me. "Oh fuck yeah. They are all going to learn not to fuck with Stray Kids or their affiliates because they will have to deal with me." I say with a dark tone. Seungmin stood up from his desk and walked over to me. He pulls me into a kiss. I kiss him back and smile into the kiss. After a few moments, he pulls back. "You are truly amazing Y/n. Nothing will happen at the gala and if it does, they have the queen and king there." He says while smirking. "Yeah they will."

~ A few hours later ~

Hyunjin's POV:

Felix and I were out at the mall with Naomi as they were both looking for outfits to the gala. I was going to wear one of my suits that I already had back at the base. As we were walking around the mall, store to store, Felix and Naomi made me stand in between them. They both were holding one of my hands. "So Hyunjin." Naomi starts off. "What are you wearing to the gala?" She asks. I shrug my shoulders. "Probably one of the suits I have back at base. I already have so many of them that I don't see the need to get a new one that I probably will only wear once and never use it again." I explained. We kept walking towards the dress store so that Naomi could grab her dress. "Which color did you get again? I know Y/n got the red one." Felix asks. Naomi and Y/n decided that they were going to wear matching dresses for the gala. "Yeah. Y/n is wearing the red one and I am wearing the blue one that matches it." She said excitedly. I smiled at her reaction. "Well let's go get your dress then!"

Felix's POV:

Hyunjin was looking around the store while Naomi was trying on the dress, making sure it fit. "You got the measurements, right?" She asked me. "Yup, got them right before we left." I reply. "Good." Before we left the base, I knew Hyunjin wasn't going to get a new suit. Naomi and I wanted him to match with us, so I went to his room before we left and got his measurements for his suits. "And your suit is almost ready right?" Naomi asked me. "Yup. We just got to put in for Hyunjin's and then they will all be ready." I tell her. A few moments passed and Hyunjin came back over to where Naomi and I were. I give him a kiss on the cheek and watch as he blushes a little bit. 'Cute.' I thought. "You guys ready to see the dress?" Naomi asks us. "Yeah, we are ready." I respond. I watch as Naomi comes out of the fitting room with her dress on. She looks so beautiful. I look over at Hyunjin and see he's looking away blushing. "You look beautiful." I tell her as I give her a kiss. "You look really pretty Naomi." Hyunjin says shyly. Naomi and I look at each other and nod. She walks over to him and gives him a kiss. "Thank you Hyunjin." She says softly. I look at my phone and see there is a message from Seungmin saying he needed everyone back at base. "Well let's get you and your dress back to your base. Seungmin just messaged and said that he needs everyone back."

A/N: Chapter 33 is done! It's my first full day back home after being in San Fransico and going to the P1Harmony concert with Naomi! I slept most of the day to be completely honest. But yeah! I hope you enjoyed this chapter update! Next chapter will most likely be about the gala so look out for it! Have a great day/night <3

Y/n and Naomi's dresses (minus the chokers):