22

Warnings: Violence, Mentions of death

Remember: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this, TV news reports is this

~ 2 weeks later ~

Y/n's POV:

Felix and I ran back into the base. We had just finished a mission that took us a couple of days to do. "That went perfectly!" I tell my brother. He smiles at me. "Hell yeah it did! Let's go check in with Seungmin to let him know we are back and give him the report of the mission." Felix says. We headed upstairs to Seungmin's office. Without knocking, I opened the door. "SEUNGMIN!" I yelled when I saw he didn't notice that we had walked in. He looks up at me with an unamused expression. "Did you really need to yell?" He asks me. "Yes I did. You weren't paying attention." I said while rolling my eyes. "You two get a room." Felix says. I smack the back of his head. "Lee Felix, I swear to god." I mutter out. "Anyways, I'm guessing the mission was a success?" Seungmin asked us. "Yup. It went off without a hitch." Felix said. "Perfect. Go relax. Also, Y/n, stay behind." Seungmin said. Felix gave me a suggestive look and I smacked him again. "I'll see you both later." My brother says as he leaves the room. I walked over to Seungmin. He stands up and hugs me. "I was so worried about you." He says while hugging me. I laugh and push him back softly. "I'm fine Minnie, I've been fine since I woke up. You don't need to worry as much about me." I tell him. "I'm always going to worry about you Y/nie. It's my job as your boyfriend to." Seungmin tells me. I smile at him. "Also I think I've said this when you first redyed your hair, but the silver looks amazing on you." I laugh. "You've been saying that ever since Felix and Han helped me redo it." I mention. Seungmin laughed with me at that. "You look beautiful though." He mentions. I pulled Seungmin towards me and kissed him. He kisses me back. For a few moments we kiss but then pull away when we hear someone at the door. I sigh. "What do you want?" I yell to whoever is behind the door. "You and Seungmin are going to want to come to the living room. Now." I hear Chan say. I looked at Seungmin confused, and he shrugs his shoulders. I grab his hand and we head downstairs to the living room.

Seungmin's POV:

Y/n and I arrive downstairs, and we see everyone is gathered on the couches. "What's happening?" Y/n asks. "We were watching the news, especially since Y/n and Felix got back and this happened." Hyunjin says. We watched the news after Chan hit play.

~ On the news ~

In other news, mafia gang Stray Kids has added two more people to their kill list. We got word of their being a murder not far outside of Han River. A source let us know that member Lee Felix was at the scene along with another person. According to this source, the other individual was female and along with Felix, also had silver hair... I just got word that we have identified the female that was with Lee Felix at the scene. Sources say the woman that was with Felix was Lee Y/n. Lee Y/n was presumed dead months ago when she was reported missing by Seoul Police Department where she was a detective at. We also have word that Lee Felix and Lee Y/n are related. People are calling the two the "Darkness Twins". We want everyone to be aware of their surroundings. Don't go out at night and always travel as groups. Is it possible that Stray Kids has another member in their ranks? Did they kidnap Lee Y/n? Is Lee Y/n being forced to be a part of Stray Kids? In other news....

I watch as Felix and Y/n look at each other. "Okay that was relatively quick that they found out we are related." Felix said deadpan. "Also, what the fuck. Darkness Twins? Be more creative people." Y/n says. "That's not the point you two. It's the fact they first of all know that Y/n is alive, and she is working alongside us. It's also the fact that they know who Y/n is, and the fact that she is related to you Felix." I tell them. I watch as Y/n rolls her eyes. "Seungmin it's okay. Of course, they would find out who I am. Especially with my detective career already have been blasted for the world to know, of course they were going to, once they found out it was me, blast that as well. They are going to think one thing when all of us know it's completely different." Y/n explains. I scoff. "Excuse us." I say before dragging Y/n to the closest room, which happens to be mine. "I don't think you are taking this seriously enough Y/n." I tell her. "No. I am taking this seriously. But did you really think that the second they found out there was someone new that they weren't going to dig into it? Especially when they find out the new person used to be a detective?" She retaliates. I push her up against the wall. "That still doesn't mean that you should be okay with this. Just like the rest of us, you now have to be very careful. You will now be targeted by the gangs that are after us. The police, the ones who aren't corrupt, are now going to try to get you back. They have presumed you dead for months now." I say. "Then let them bring it. I will not be taken down that quickly. They will have hell on them if they try." She said seriously. I shake my head. "Keep it up Y/n." I say darkly. "Or else what?"

A/N:

That's then end of 22! Also 23 may have some smut in it... just a heads up. ALSO THERE ARE 600 READS ON THIS STORY WHAT?! This is absolutely crazy. I never thought people would enjoy this story as much as me. This story is like my little pride and joy. So thank you for enjoying it. Anyways yeah! Keep an eye out for chapter 23! Have a great day/night!! <3