45

Remember:

- Korean is this

- English is this

- Thoughts is this

Warnings:

A few months later

Y/n's POV:

"Hey Y/n!" I hear at my door. I open it to see Minho standing in front of me. "What's up Minho?" I asked. "We are heading out. Grab what you need because it will be most of the day we are out." He tells me. I look at him confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You, me, I.N, Han are meeting up with Jungwon, Yeonjun, Yeji and Beomgyu at the mall." He says. "How long do I have to get ready?" I sighed. "Ten minutes so go get ready." Minho says leaving my room. I jump off my bed and run towards my closet. I tried to remember if there was anything major today. It wasn't my birthday. It wasn't even close. I shook my head before going to the bathroom to change.

Seungmin's POV:

"Is she getting ready?" I asked Minho. "Yes Seungmin she is. Just like the other twenty times you asked me." Minho said sighing. Felix walks over to me. "Don't worry. Once the four of them leave, we can set up the backyard for tonight." He reassures me. "What if she says no?" I ask fidgeting with my fingers. "You are insane to think that Y/n would say no to you. You both have known each other for so long and you've both loved each other for so long too. I promise she will say yes to you Seungmin." Felix tells me. I nod my head. "We'll keep her distracted for a while, don't worry." I.N said smiling at me. "Okay I'm ready!" I hear Y/n shout down the stairs. "Well hurry up then. We've been waiting for your slow ass for a while." Han yells at her. I watch as Y/n comes down the stairs. Her hair is still black to where Felix's is blonde. I knew that they were going to go get her hair dyed to blonde today. "Hey babe." Y/n says walking over to me and giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Hey Y/n." I reply. "Do you know why these three are taking me out?" She asked. I shook my head. "I don't. Me and Felix have a task to go get done." I lied to her. "Anyways, go have a good time with them all. I heard Jungwon wanted to go so bad he put Heeseung in charge of the gang for the day." I tell her. I watch as she laughs. "Of course he did. He's becoming one of my best friends." She says. I watch as Han and I.N came up beside Y/n and both of them put one arm around Y/n. "Come on, we have to go!" I.N says to her. "Be safe you two. I'll see you later." 

Y/n's POV:

Once Han, I.N, Minho and I got into the van we started heading into the main part of Seoul. "Where are we going?" I asked them. "Well, first of all, we are meeting up with Jungwon, Yeji, Yeonjun and Beomgyu at the Lonely St. Cafe and eat breakfast. Then we are all going to get our hair dyed at the mall. Plus, we wanted to get you a few new outfits, by then we should be done and head back home." Minho says from the passenger seat. I nodded my head and looked over to Han and I.N. "What color are you getting your hair dyed to?" I ask both of them. "I'm going to blue." Han says. "I chose pink." I.N says. "Minho! Tell Y/n what color your hair is going to!" I.N shouts. I watch as he rolls his eyes. "My hairs going back to brown for a bit. I don't want to completely fry it." He tells me. I nod my head at that.

Two hours later

"Are you all ready to go to the mall?" Yeonjun asks us. "I am ready." Yeji says. "It's the main mall in Seoul, right?" Jungwon asks. Minho nods his head. "Yeah. We'll meet you all there. Are any of you getting your hair dyed?" Han asked them. I see them all nod their heads. "Sweet! Let's head over to the mall!" I say. I.N grabs my hand and drags me to the van. I see Han start to laugh along with Minho before they followed behind us. Once we all get into the van, we head to the mall. "I'm so excited to see what the other four are getting done with their hair. I wonder what color they picked."