41

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

Warnings: Mentions of getting shot, mentions of death, mentions of injuries, mentions of surgery

Y/n's POV:

We had finally arrived to Day6's base. Seungmin picked me up and carried me to the front door. "OPEN UP WONPIL!" He yells at the door. A second later the door opens, and we all rush into the base. Seungmin carries me upstairs into the medical room and I watch as Brain comes over to help out. He was the medic of the group, so he was best equipped to deal with the gunshot I had to my left thigh. "What happened?" Sungjin asked. "I ended the long battle." I mentioned briefly. He looked even more confused. "She killed her mother; her dad shot her, and Felix killed their father. That's the short version of it." Seungmin says. Sungjin nods his head. "Fuck!" I yelled while Brain was looking at my leg. "Y/n, you need to go under so I can get the bullet out. There's no exit wound." He tells me. I look over at Seungmin. I also see that Felix had just gotten into the room. "No. Absolutely not, fuck that." I said. "Look Y/n, I know you don't want to, but you have to. If you don't, it's going to get worse." Brain tries to convince me. Felix comes over to me and hold my hand. "Y/n. You need to so you can heal properly. I will be right here waiting for you when you get out. Please." Felix pleads. I groan and roll my eyes. "Fine. Let's just get it over with." I say. Felix squeezed my hand and then gives me a kiss on my head. Seungmin then comes over to me after Felix leaves. "You'll be okay babe. I will be here when you wake up. Once we are back in Seoul, I'm not leaving you alone." He tells me. "I know." I reply. Seungmin kisses me and I kiss back. After a moment, he pulls away. "You're going to be okay." He says. I nod my head. I watch as he leaves the room along with Felix. "You ready?" Brain asks me. "As I'll ever be."

Seungmin's POV:

I walked downstair along with Felix to where everyone else was. I watch as he walks over to Naomi and Hyunjin. They pulled him into a hug, and he starts to cry. It was rough to see him like that. The last time I saw him cry like that was when Y/n was shot in the stomach almost a year ago. Sungjin, Wonpil, Dowoon, Minho, Han and I.N come over to me. "How is she?" Minho asks. He looked anxious. I knew how much Y/n meant to everyone but especially to Minho, Han and I.N. The four of them had this amazing bond with each other. "Brain has her going into surgery to get the bullet out of her leg. There was no exit wound so it would get worse if he didn't." I explained. Han and I.N looked upset. "Hey." I say softly. The two of them look up at me. "She'll be okay. Y/n will be up on her feet in no time. All she needs is to rest." I mention. "It's just scary. This is the second time she's gotten shot!" I.N says. I nod my head. "She put up a fight last time. We all saw it when she woke up from the coma. She made the decision to put herself on the line to make sure her and Felix were able to put their past behind them once and for all and make sure they don't have to live in constant fear. She will be okay." I reassure them. "Can you explain to me what happened now Seungmin?" Sungjin asked. I nodded my head.

A/N:

Small update! I hope you all enjoy it!

I hope you have a great day/night <3