27

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

WARNINGS: Mentions of death, Mentions of violence

~ 1 1/2 weeks later ~

I.N's POV:

Today was Y/n's birthday. It was currently about 12:30 in the afternoon and Y/n was still asleep. "Hey I.N!" I hear Seungmin yell as he walks towards me. "What's up Seungmin?" I asked. "Are Yeonjun, Yoongi, Sunoo on their way?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yup, got a text about ten minutes ago saying that they were about fifteen out. So, they should be here soon. Isn't Minho also coming?" I say as I grab my second coffee of the day. "Yeah, he said that he's finishing getting ready and then will be down soon." Seungmin informs me. He comes over to grab an apple before turning over to me. "Since Y/n doesn't know that the other three are join you three, how are you telling her?" Seungmin asks. I gave an evil smile. "I was about to head upstairs to wake her up so that when they get here, we can just go into her room and surprise her that way." I explained. I watch Seungmin nod his head. He left the kitchen after saying he was going to his office to make sure everyone else was arriving at a similar time later today. I headed upstairs to Felix and Y/n's shared room and knocked on the door. When I didn't hear anything, I went into their room. I saw that Y/n was still asleep, so I decided to do the most logical thing. Jump on her bed. "WAKE UP Y/N IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I suddenly feel myself get hit with a pillow. "Yang Jeongin I swear to fucking god." Y/n mumbles out. I sit down on her bed and smile at her. "Come on, you need to get ready. Don't forget you, Minho and I are going out and about today. So, start getting ready."

Y/n's POV:

I watch as I.N leaves my room after waking me up. "Fucking bitch." I mumble out as I get up off my bed. I looked at the time and saw it was about 12:40 pm. I sighed and headed over to my closet and grab the outfit that I had picked out last night for today. I changed into it and then walked over to Felix's dresser and grabbed one of his beanies. I walk over to my mirror when I hear knocking on my door. "Come in!" I yell out as I was finishing brushing my hair. "I heard it was someone's birthday!" I hear behind me. When I turned around, I saw Yoongi, Yeonjun and Sunoo. "Holy shit!" I say before I run over to the three and give them each a hug. "Hey birthday girl." Yoongi says as I hug him. "I missed your dumbasses." I mumble as I hugged Yeonjun. "We missed you too. You look better than the last time we saw you." Sunoo says. "Yeah, less fucking dead." I said bluntly. I hear Yoongi snort. "And awake this time." Yeonjun adds. "Anyways what are you three doing here?" I asked them. "Well, we are joining you, Minho and I.N as you guys are heading out into town today." Sunoo tells me. "OH, HELL YEAH!" I yell. I hear them laugh at me. "Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!" I say as I drag the three of them downstairs where my brother, I.N and Minho are already waiting for us. Felix comes up to me as the other three go over to I.N and Minho. He gives me a hug. "Happy birthday sis." He says to me. I smile at my now blue haired brother. "Thanks Lix." I tell him. "Now please be safe and stay with the others please!" He tells me. "I will, you don't need to worry." I pause for a second. "Maybe I should join the blue hair. I mean it's kind of our thing now to match hair colors." I say with a smile. "Go get it done at a salon. It'll be a nice experience and maybe you can get the others to change colors as well." Felix mentions. That would be fun. "Oh, there is no maybe. They are getting it done." I say before laughing. Felix laughs along with me. "Go have fun." He says to me in Korean. I nod my head before heading over to the five others. "Come on, let's go!" I tell them.

~ Time skip to the salon, around 3 pm ~

"I still can't believe we all agreed to get our hair dyed." Yoongi grumbled out. "Well you did now deal with it." I tell him. I watch as he puts his hands up in defeat. "Did you all decide what colors you wanted?" I asked. "I'm going back to brown for a while. Especially after everything my hair went through to go white." I.N tells me. I smirked at him. "I'm sure your boyfriends will appreciate that." I said teasingly. I watch as a blush forms on his face and I laugh. "I'm getting this kind of grey color." Minho says next. I nod my head. "I'm going to get pink!" Sunoo says excitedly. He looked so excited that he was getting his hair professionally done. "I'm getting a mint green color." Yoongi said. "That will look cool on you." I tell him. I look over to Yeonjun who looks like he's debating on a color. "I'm getting red." He says. "Are you matching Felix again Y/n?" I.N asks me. "Yup. It's kind of our thing now. But next time I'm picking what color we do because he always does his first." I say while shaking my head. We all sit down and for the next two hours, get our hair done. When we finished, we paid and headed out to our cars. "Well, let's head back to the base. I think Seungmin and Felix have something planned." Minho says to everyone. "That sounds dangerous." I say. Everyone laughs at that before we go in our cars and head back to the base.