11

TW: MENTIONS OF PAST ABUSE (CHILD, PHYSICAL)

Remember: English is (this), Korean is (this), thought is (this

Y/n's POV:

I walked to the living room with Felix right beside me. I was still really tired after the events from earlier today. I was not expecting to ever see them again, and hell I didn't ever want to. I just wanted to forget everything that happened back in Australia. Before I realize it, Felix and I arrived in the living room. I felt someone run up to me and give me a hug. 'It's just I.N, you are okay. Take a deep breath.' I let out the breath I had been holding in and hugged I.N back. "I was so worried about you Y/n! Are you okay?" I.N asked me. I nodded my head and pulled away from the hug. "I'm okay I promise. Just the shock of seeing her is what really got to me. It's not something that I haven't dealt with before." I assure him with a small smile. I felt the smile start to drop. I didn't want to put effort into it if it was going to be fake anyways. I hear footsteps come up to me and I look up. Seungmin is standing in front of me. "What do you wan-" I start to say before I felt him hug me. I wasn't expecting Seungmin to hug me especially with how I was acting towards him. "We are going to make sure you and Felix are going to be okay. We will not let them near you both ever again. Okay? I lost you once, I am not losing you again." He tells me. I start to tear up. "You better keep your word, Kim Seungmin. I can't deal with losing you again. 10 fucking years is too long." I say sternly. I hear him laugh. "You are not getting rid of me that easily Lee Y/n." I hear someone clear their throat and look over to see it was Felix. "Now as cute as it is that you two finally fucking made up, we still need to let Y/n know what is happening." Felix said. "He's not wrong." Chan said. I nod my head and let go of Seungmin. I see Minho, I.N, Hyunjin and Changbin look at us confused. "Excuse me but what the fuck?" Hyunjin asks. We look over at him. "What do you mean Hyunjin?" Han asks. He sighs. "Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I know that Minho, I.N, Changbin and I have no fucking idea of what you just said or anything. All we saw was Seungmin hug Y/n and last we all knew, Y/n hated Seungmin." I nodded my head. "You're not wrong. I did hate him, especially after not seeing him for so long and then finding out that he was alive and the leader of Stray Kids. After thinking about it for a while, I decided that I can't keep hating him, especially if I now was going to be working with him. What we just were talking about was that Seungmin is going to be making sure that Felix and I are going to be safe and okay." I explain. "Well, we still need to go over the plan." Seungmin says.

Seungmin's POV:

I am so happy that Y/n decided to forgive me. I don't know what I would do if she didn't. "So, for everyone who knows, Code Levanter has officially started and is being put in place." I start off. I look at Y/n, who is sitting right beside me. "Code Levanter is something Felix and I came up with in case we ever found you and your parents decided to come back into the picture. Hell, even if you weren't here, the code was put into place to protect you and your brother. While Code Levanter is put into effect, you and Felix will not be allowed to leave this base without one of us and you are not allowed to leave together, again unless one of us is with you." I explained to Y/n. She nods her head. "Basically, Felix and I are being put on lock down until we figure out what is happening with our parents. Cool." Y/n says exhausted. I nod my head. "Everyone is already aware of what they need to do in case something comes up. Felix and Y/n." I say. They both look at me. "If for some reason your parents show up here you are to go to the secret room in your closet. Felix, you know where it is, so I want you to show Y/n where it is located after this okay?" I explain. "I got it Seungmin." Felix tells me. "Okay everyone but Felix and Y/n is dismissed. It's about 7 pm now so go relax." I tell them. I watch as everyone else leaves the living room to go do their own things. I turn to Felix and Y/n. "You two need to keep your guards up. Even more than normal. Y/n, the fact that your mother recognized you is not good. I know that you just dyed your hair, but you both need to change your hair color again. I have no issues if you guys want to have the same or similar colors of hair because I know how much you two like to do things together. Have at least one of the other guys help you both out. We will all discuss more in the morning what steps we will be taking from here. Felix, you still have some hair dye right?" I asked him. "Yeah, I have some that I've used and some that I got because I ran out of other colors I had. I'm going to get Han and Chan to help us out." He told me. I see Y/n nod her head. "I have no issues with that either. I've never really got to do much with my hair when I was younger so why not. Plus, I get the reasonings behind doing so." Y/n tells me. "Well, why don't you two go do your hair and I'll get Minho and I.N to help me with dinner. See you guys later." I say as I watch them run up the stairs. I smile. God, I missed her.

Felix's POV:

Y/n and I ran up the stairs and head to get Chan and Han. "Y/n. You go get Han and I'll get Chan and we can meet in our room." I tell her. I watch as she nods her head and goes to over to Han's room to let him know what we are doing. I go up to Chan's door and knock on it. "Come in!" I hear him yell. "Hi Chris!" I say. "Hey Felix. What's up?" He asks me. "Seungmin wants Y/n and I to redye our hairs because of our mother seeing Y/n's. He figures that might throw her off a little bit because she saw the purple on Y/n not whatever color we are doing. Anyways will you come chill with us in the bathroom and help us dye our hair? Seungmin wants at least one other person to be with us." I ask Chan. "Yeah sure. Where's Y/n then?" He asks. "She wanted Han to be with us as well. She seems to get along with him well and I love that for them so I agreed. I like that Y/n is warming up to you guys. Both of my families are together, and I couldn't be happier." I explain to him. Chan nods his head and stands up. "Well let's go do your hair. I think I heard Han and Y/n go into your room already.

A/N:

And that's chapter 11! This took longer than I expected to write and get out but here it is. What color should Felix and Y/n dye their hairs? Also should they have matching colors or different? I'm honestly leaning towards keeping the two of them have matching hair colors just because I think it would be cute and it shows how much they love each other. *cough* the kind of relationship I wish my sister and I have *cough*. They are sibling goals in this.

Also just a random thing but I watched 'Love in the Air' the other day and holy shit I loved it. If anyone has any BL drama recommendations send my way please

Have a great day/night <3