24

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, thoughts is this, News report is this, Y/n speaking on the TV is this

Y/n's POV:

"SEOUL POLICE DEPARTMENT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" I hear behind me. Well shit. I raise my hands, and, in the process, my spray paint can fell. "Shit Seungmin and Felix are going to kill me!" I mumble out as the officers are cuffing my hands behind my back. One of the officers gets close to my face to take off my mask. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are but if you touch my mask I swear to god." I tell the officer. He doesn't listen to me and yanks my mask off. I glare at him. The officer looks at me in shock. "Everyone be careful. This is Lee Y/n. We are to take caution throughout this whole scenario, understood?" The officer who was dragging me to the car said. I rolled my eyes. I watch a few of the officers look at me scared. I looked at them and smirked. "Why so scared?" I asked them. A few of them flinched after that. As they drag me closer to the car, I see there were a few news reporters as well. I hear them shouting my name. Right before they put me in the car, I stare right at the cameras and smirk. "Stray Kids world domination." I say before I get pushed into the car. I knew that the others would be watching the TV, so it wouldn't be long until something was done.

Han's POV:

I was sitting with I.N, Minho and Hyunjin in the living room watching the TV. Suddenly, the news interrupted the show we were watching. Hyunjin groaned in annoyance before he shut up and looked at the TV. They started talking and we all looked at each other in shock. "Fuck." I hear Minho say. "Well, this is going to go great. We need to go get the others." I tell the three sitting with me. "I got Chan and Changbin." I.N says while sighing. "I got Felix." Hyunjin says. "Minho, you are coming with me to get Seungmin." I mention as we all go to get the others. Minho and I walk up the stairs and head towards Seungmin's office. "How do you think he's going to take it?" I ask my boyfriend. He shakes his head. "He's going to be pissed." Minho says before knocking on the door. "Come in!" We hear Seungmin yell out to us. I open the door and both of us walk in. "You need to come downstairs now. Your girlfriend is on the TV. I.N and Hyunjin are getting the others. It's bad Seungmin." I tell him. "WHAT?!" He yells before running out of his office. I sigh and look at Minho. "We better head downstairs. I think I heard everyone else down there already." Minho says to me. I grab his hand and we head downstairs.

Seungmin's POV:

When I got downstairs, I saw that everyone, minus Han and Minho was already downstairs. "What the fuck happened?" I asked. "Y/n got arrested. Apparently, the media caught wind that she was there and once the cops brought her to the car, the media got a glimpse of her." Felix told me. My mind was going crazy. "God damn it!" I yell before throwing the TV remote across the room. I watch the news as they are talking about what happened.

~ ON THE TV ~

"For those who just tuned into this special report, about 30 minutes ago we arrived on scene to where we were getting multiple reports of police cars surrounding an alley. From what we gathered through eyewitness accounts, there were at least 15 polices cars. After 15 minutes we saw police officers emerge with the suspect. When our cameras got a look at the suspect, we found out that it was Lee Y/n. For those who are unaware, Lee Y/n was a detective under the Seoul Police Department when she went missing earlier this year. We first got a glimpse of Lee Y/n in public just a couple of weeks ago when she and her brother Lee Felix, who is a known member of the Stray Kids mafia, were seen at the scene of the murder of two individuals near Han River. The media has named the duo the "Darkness Twins". I want to head on scene with our reporter Jiyoo, who was there the moment Lee Y/n was put into a cop car. Jiyoo?" The reporter asked. "Yes, we were there the moment Lee Y/n was put into police custody. From what we have gathered, Lee Y/n was in this alley behind me with spray paint. A bystander saw her and reported it to the authorities. When Lee Y/n emerged from the alleyway, she said something. Here's that clip." 

~ Clip of Y/n ~

"Lee Y/n! Lee Y/n! What do you have to say to everyone who thought you were dead? Are you affiliated with Stray Kids? Were you kidnapped?" Y/n smirked at the camera before speaking up. "Stray Kids world domination.

~ Back to the reporter ~

"From what we have gathered in the past from previous crime scenes and reports, the members of Stray Kids have used the phrase "Stray Kids world domination" to show that they were a part of the Stray Kids mafia. It is how we found out about the other seven members of the gang. I want to send it back to you in the studio."

I watched in shock. Not only did Y/n get arrested, but she outted herself as a Stray Kids member. Fucking hell. "What are we doing from here?" Changbin asks. "Wait..." I hear Felix start to speak. We all turned to him. "What do you have Felix?" I asked him. He looked over at me. "The rest of us are known as members of Stray Kids. Seungmin, you are not a known member of the gang. What if you go visit Y/n, make sure she is, okay? Tell her we have a plan to get her out of there. And if you want to, you can also come out as a member of Stray Kids as well. That way all of South Korea will know of each member." Felix explains. "That's- that's not a bad idea." I say. "Let's go over the plan. I'll get Jungkook in on this since he's still working there."

A/n:

Double update, double update, double update! I am probably going to be working on chapter 25 today as well since I have ideas already. I hope you all enjoy this chapter! Have a great day/night! <3