10

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE (CHILD, PHYSCIAL), MENTIONS OF SH, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS

Remember: English is (this), Korean is (this), and thoughts is (this)

Seungmin's POV:

I stared at Felix after he said that. "What do you mean there back? I thought that they were in Australia!" I asked. This was insane. These people that are Y/n and Felix's "parents" put them both through hell. And it's no shock both of them left. I knew how hard it was for Y/n because I knew her more at the time but when Felix stayed with me when I found him when he was 18, he told me everything. These people were hitting their kids and yelling at them. When Felix opened up to me, he broke down into tears. It's no shock that Y/n acted like that. "Felix, we need to let everyone know what is happening. We need to keep you and Y/n protected. I am not risking losing you two again. Let's go." I tell him. We head from my room to the living room banging on everyone's door. Well minus Felix's. We are trying to let Y/n rest as much as possible. I can't even begin to imagine how she's feeling after this. "GET YOUR ASSES UP AND MOVING. MEETING IN THE LIVING ROOM, IT'S URGENT!" I yell down the hall after knocking on everyone's door. As Felix and I were going to the living room I heard a lot of noises. Not even five minutes later, everyone was in the living room. I was watching Felix pacing back and forth. I clear my throat and then everyone looks at me. "It has come to my attention that we need to establish Code Levanter." I say. Chaos starts breaking out. We never ever wanted to use Code Levanter but now we are having to.

Felix's POV:

"Wait." I hear I.N say. Everyone looks over at the youngest. "If we are using Code Levanter, that means..." He trails off, looking at me. "Felix, what happened at the mall?" He asks quietly. I look over at I.N and give a sad smile. "It was our mom that was with Y/n in the bathroom when she called you and Han. You all know what happened to us from my perspective and what I've told you that happened to me. What I went through was nothing compared to what Y/n went through almost every day." I tell everyone before shivering. I don't know what all happened to Y/n after I left but what happened while I was there, was not good at all. It got to a point where we both wanted out, no matter how. Y/n got to a really bad spot, especially after Seungmin left and I almost lost her. I never want to see her like that again. "My main concern is Y/n, I don't care about anything else. We need to help her in any way we can." I say sternly. "Now hold on Felix. We need to help and protect both of you. Don't start." Seungmin tells me. I scoff. "Seungmin, you and I both know that our first priority should be Y/n. I know how to defend myself." I tell him. "Believe it or not, so does Y/n." I hear Minho speak up. "We practiced at my gym a lot and she's really good at self-defense. Took me down a few times." Seungmin and I look at each other in shock. This shouldn't be all that shocking to me. She was a detective for fucks sake. "Let's just go over Code Levanter again."

Y/n's POV:

I woke up back in my room. I was confused to when I got here before I remembered what happened. I sighed. They were back and it wasn't going to be without a fight. I sighed and got up and went to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I passed the mirror before walking back over to it and staring at myself in the mirror. 'You know it would be better if you weren't around. You wouldn't burden your brother or his friends with your problems.' I shake my head. Not again. I thought I had gotten rid of the thoughts but obviously not. 'No, I am fine. Felix cares.' I try to remind myself. I move away from the mirror and wash my face with some cold water. 'You can't get rid of me that easily Y/n, I am you at the end of the day. Come on, you know you want to do it. Remember how it felt.' I sighed. It felt like I needed to in order to feel better. I go over and lock the door and start looking for anything sharp. I start to tear up, I promised I would never do this again yet here we are. I found a razor and went over to the sink and started to cut my arm. I lost track of how many times I did it before I heard someone knocking on the door. I started to panic. 'Fuck.' I thought. "Y/n, are you okay? We want to talk with you." I hear my brother say. "Y-yeah, I'll be out in a second, hold on." I say stuttering. 'Great job being discreet Y/n.' I scold myself. I grab some bandages and wrap my arm up. Felix knocks on the door again this time sounding panicked. "Y/n, open the fucking door now." He yells. I finished wrapping my arm and put on my hoodie that I had left in the bathroom yesterday. I go over and open the door. "God, calm down. I just needed to go to the bathroom." I tell him. I see Felix stare at me. "What did you need?" I asked, trying to get him off my trail. "Let's go to the living room, everyone wants to see how you're doing especially Han and I.N. Plus we need to go over something." 

A/N:

IF YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH DEPRESSION, SH, OR SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE REACH OUT TO SOMEONE! IT'S WORTH IT.

As someone who has reached out for help before, it is defiantly worth getting help. And if you feel like you can't talk to anyone, please reach out to me, my inbox is always open. I've struggled and I still do but reaching out is one of the best things that you can do.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope to get chapter 11 out soon

Have a great day/night!

<3