Final A/N

Hi everyone! I just wanted to come on here and write one final A/N now that I have finished writing Brand New. When I first came up with the idea for this story, I just had gotten home from college at that point a little over a month before I started writing it. It was a really hard point of my life. But pushing that aside, I started writing Brand New on November 17th, 2022. At that point, I had wanted to put my free time into something productive, which at that moment, and still currently is writing. I had been talking with a few of my friends and kind of ping-ponging back and forth about what I should come up with for a story. At that point in time and still to this day, I really enjoyed reading mafia fanfic stories. I knew when I first started coming up with ideas for this story, I wanted it to be a Stray Kids fanfic story. Time skip a few months after I started writing Brand New, January 5th, 2023 comes around. When I had looked at the viewer count of Brand New, I was shocked to see that I had gotten 1k reads. I had not expected to see that many reads ever on this story. I really only started writing this to give me an escape from the world and continue on my writing skills that I enjoyed working on in high school. February came around and when February 21st hit, I had gotten over 5k reads on Brand New. I always kind of expected to write over twenty chapters for this book but never expected to write 47 full chapters, and if you count all the parts in total, I had posted what will now be 55. I am so glad that you all have enjoyed this story as much as I have. We have currently reached 17.4k reads, which is beyond insane to me. I think a lot of people will miss this story and miss the characters that we had all grown to know and love in this story. I know I will. 

Now, you might be wondering what is next now that Brand New is over. Well, I currently have three other books that I will be working on but there is one in particular that I will probably be putting in a lot of time and effort into. The first two stories, which are currently out and have a few chapters already out are called Not Ordinary... It's ODDINARY and Our Criminal. Not Ordinary... It's ODDINARY is a book loosely based off of the ODDINARY trailer, but it also has some other features to it. Our Criminal is a Hyunchan (Hyunjin x Chan) x Reader story. In the story, Hyunjin and Chris (Chan) are leaders of the gang called Battle Ground and are trying to convince their member's cousin, who is also a part of Seoul's Most Wanted list to join them with her crew which consists of the other most wanted people. If you are interested in either of those, go check them out. Now to the third book, which will more than likely be my main focus for the time being. This new story is called Piece of a Puzzle (yes, I named it after the song by Seungmin and Changbin). So far, I have only released the intro chapter for that book, as I wanted to finish writing Brand New before starting it. Piece of a Puzzle will be a story that is focused around Jilix (Han and Felix) and the reader. Without giving away too much, the reader and the maknae line of Stray Kids are high school seniors and there's some love thrown into the mix of it all when Y/n moves from Sydney, Australia to Seoul, South Korea to live with her older brother Chan.

Once again, thank you so much for reading this story. I will never be able to express enough how much it means to me that you all enjoyed this story. It gave me enough motivation to finish it over seven months after I initially started writing it. I hope you all will continue to enjoy this story and the other stories that I am planning on working on. 

And with that, Brand New has finally been complete, thank you <3