17

Remember: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

~ 1 month later ~

Felix's POV:

Seungmin had just let me know that he wants Y/n and I to go on a mission together. Y/n had been training and Seungmin deemed her fit enough to go on her first mission. It won't just be us on the mission. Seungmin told me that Suga aka Min Yoongi from BTS, Sunoo aka Kim Seonwoo from Enhypen, Lia aka Choi Jisu from Itzy, and Yeonjun aka Choi Yeonjun from TXT were all going to be taking part in this mission as well. I headed back to Y/n and I's shared room to let her know. It was around 11 am currently and we had to head over to the Enhypen base to meet up with everyone else at 7 pm. I got to our room and opened the door. I noticed that Y/n was still sleeping on her bed. I walked into our room and closed the door behind me before heading over to her bed. I sighed. I knew that Y/n had a rough night last night. She seemed to be having more nightmares than normal and when she wakes up from them, she doesn't want to talk about it. Most nights we will either stay up together or we just cuddle to sleep. We used to do it a lot when we were younger too. I go over to Y/n's bed and lay down next to her. "Y/n. You need to wake up now." I tell her. "But I don't want to Felix." I hear her mumble back. I rub her back with my hand. "I know you don't and trust me if Seungmin didn't need us to do something I would have let you sleep in. But Seungmin let me know that we have to get ready for a mission tonight." I hear Y/n groan into her pillow before turning onto her back and looking at me. "What do you mean we have a mission tonight?" She asks me confused. "Exactly that. Seungmin said that you and I are heading over to Enhypen's base at 7 tonight." I explain. I see Y/n sit up and push her hair out of her face. "Is it just us or is there going to be more people? I figure that at least one of the Enhypen members are going to be joining us considering we are meeting at their base but who else is going to be there?" Y/n asks. I nod my head. "Yeah. Suga from BTS is going to be there, Sunoo is the member of Enhypen that's going to be working with us, Lia from Itzy is going to be there and finally Yeonjun from TXT is going to be there.

Y/N's POV:

I looked at my brother in shock. "Wait a damn minute. Yeonjun? As is Choi Yeonjun?" I asked him in shock. Felix looks at me confused. "Yeah? You know him?" He asks me confused. "Yeah. I ran into him not long after I arrived here. I barely spoke Korean and he helped me get around and I crashed with him for a bit. He was really nice and had a group of friends- wait his friends... THAT WAS TXT?!" I yell in shock. Felix just nods his head. "Well shit. That's going to be a hell of a reunion. Also, Suga is going to be there? At least I'll see him and ask him how he's been." Felix looks confused again. "I think you forget that I was a detective that worked with JK and Jimin. The other members of BTS stopped in to check on them. I just didn't know that they were BTS." He just laughs. "Well, I was told that you should just wear some of your training clothes for the mission. Also bring a mask. We all wear one while on missions. We have to leave here at... at least 6 pm." Felix tells me. "Also, Seungmin wants to see you at some point. So, get ready and go see what he wants." I nod my head as Felix leaves the room. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. It was 1 pm currently. I got off my bed and headed over to the closet. I look through my training clothes before settling on an outfit. I change in the bathroom and pull up my hair. 'I should probably redye my hair again soon. It's fading really quick.' I think to myself. After I finish in the bathroom I grab my sneakers, mask and phone before heading over to Seungmin's office. I knock on the door before going in the office. "Hey Seungmin. Felix said that you wanted to see me?" I asked him after closing the office door. "Yeah, I did. Sit down Y/n." Seungmin tells me. I sit down in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "What did you need?" I asked. "I'm sure Felix already told you that the two of you are being put on a mission with some of the other gangs that we are affiliated with. There are two things that I told him to leave out so I could tell you myself." He says. "Okay what is it? Also does Felix know?" He nods his head. "Felix is already aware. He let me know he would let you know the basics because you were still asleep. Anyways, because Code Levanter is still in effect, I will be having Han trailing behind you guys. I will also be with Han keeping an eye on everything. The other groups are aware that we will be trailing behind you guys. Secondly..." Seungmin starts to trail off. I look at him wondering why he is hesitant to say what he wants to say. "What is it Seungmin? Just spit it out." I say. "The mission you will be going on is not a normal one. I don't know if you are aware of the gang Red Velvet, but we got word that they have been working with a company in Australia." Seungmin says to me. A shiver runs down my spine. "Let me take a wild fucking guess here. It's the company my parents own, isn't it? That's why they are here." I say with a low growl in my words. He nods his head. "The only reason I am putting you and Felix on this mission is because we need to find anything we can. You all are going to be heading to a bar at the border of all of our territories after the meeting at the Enhypen base and finding out anything you can on Red Velvet. If at any point something feels off you abort the mission. Is that understood?" Seungmin states. I nod my head. "Loud and clear." I reply. Seungmin looks at his phone. "It's 5:30 now. Head downstairs and meet up with Felix. Stay safe." He says. "I always am."

A/N: Ooo new developments! I am so excited for the next few chapters

I am also getting ready to work on a new story. I will not forget about Brand New at all, I just always have new ideas going through my mind

The title is still a secret but it's going to be another SKZ story... and it's a Han x Reader story as well

Have a great day/night <3