23

Remember: Korean is this, English is this, thoughts is this

~ 1 week later ~

Y/n's POV:

"Darkness twins". That was all that had been playing in my mind all day and night. The new nickname given to Felix and I, played over and over in my mind like a broken disc. If darkness is what they called us, if darkness was what they wanted, then darkness they would have, and I was serious about it. I wasn't going back on my word either. I was going to make sure everyone who deserved it, got their encounter with the darkness twins and all of Stray Kids. They were going to get a taste of their own medicine mixed in with a generous amount of darkness. Just as I completed that thought, Felix came over. He looked at me and smiled.

Felix's POV:

Ever since Y/N saw the news, I could sense something in her had changed. It wasn't a bad type of change; it was a good change. She no longer struggled with her own emotions when it came to completing missions, she no longer hesitated, and her work was cleaner than ever. She also seemed happier, relaxed, and free with Seungmin, which made me very happy, and it made me wish nothing but the best of luck for them. I then walked up to my sister and said, "I'm so glad I found you. I love you so much. I'll never leave you behind." I gave her a hug. I pulled away from the hug and then said "Seungmin's looking for you, he's in the balcony of his room." After I said that, she left the room after giving me a quick hug. 

Y/n's POV:

That hug from my brother gave me so much more reassurance and allowed me to know that everything was going to be just fine and that I was doing the right thing. I then headed to Seungmin's room to meet him on his balcony and for some reason my heart started to beat faster than ever, it seemed like it was going to burst out of my chest. 'Why am I feeling this way? It's not like this is the first time I'm going to meet my boyfriend.' I thought to myself.

Seungmin's POV:

Y/N walked through the door, and she looked gorgeous, my jaw dropped. I mean she always does, but tonight there was something about her that mesmerized me and quite literally almost hypnotized me. She was simply mesmerizing. Y/n always was though. She walked straight to me, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "You wanted to see me?" Y/n asked shyly. "Yes." I responded. "You look mesmerizing today did you know that". I let her know. "Thank you." Y/n replied while a blush crept up her face. "You look handsome yourself tonight as well." She told me. "Thank you. I called you up here because I prepared a dinner date for us. I wanted us to enjoy the night view while dining underneath the beautiful night sky." There was a beautiful full moon tonight and the stars were shining brighter than ever.

Y/N POV

Our dinner went greater than I could imagine and for some reason the butterflies in my stomach hadn't disappeared. We were now standing on the railing of the balcony admiring the view of the city and the sky and even though the butterflies were there, I turned to Seungmin and said "I can't help but feel at ease and happy when I'm with you. You really have become the light in my dark life and my happiness and reason to smile after going without smiling for a long time. I love you Seungmin". He then gave me that beautiful smile of his and said, "I love you too Y/nie, you can't imagine the happiness you bring me as well, words can't even describe how happy and loved I feel when I'm with you."

***SMUT AHEAD***

Y/N's POV

Seungmin wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me, I didn't hesitate to kiss him back and responded by tangling my lips with his. He then slid his tongue into my mouth and tickled the roof of my mouth with his tongue, I responded by sliding my own tongue into his mouth. Soon our mouths and tongues were complimenting each other while engaging in a battle of dominance where no one was backing down from, therefore creating a hot and messy kiss that inevitably was leading to more. We both only pulled away and rested for a quick second to regain our breaths, we both stared at each other and gave a silent consent that both of us understood. Seungmin then picked me up and proceeded to carry me. On our way to the bedroom, we engaged in another steamy kiss where our mouths and tongues played with each other but complemented one another perfectly. Seungmin proceeded to gently bite my bottom lip before breaking the kiss, which only excited me more than I already was, and placed me gently on the bed. He looked at me with tender eyes that were filled with desire and asked, "Are you sure you want to go further?" He asked me. "Yes, I'm sure I want to go further, thanks for asking." I tell him. We both then kissed again, and he slid his hand underneath my shirt and somehow managed to take my shirt and bra off at the same time, he really was a talented man. I then let my hands go to his chest where I proceeded to unbutton his shirt, I then slid my arms and slid them up his torso and admired his body, he really looked, sounded, and had the body of a god. Before I knew it, we were both naked and admiring each other's bodies, just the way you admire a beautiful work of art. Seungmin then looked at me. "Fuck, you're gorgeous, mentally and physically, you belong in a museum with that beauty." He says to me. I blushed so hard at his words and proceeded to pull him into another steamy, yet sweet kiss that was full of love. We engaged in various rounds throughout the night and all the time he made sure I was comfortable with every move he made. The pleasure he brought to me as he kissed my neck, massaged my breasts, and invaded all my body both inside and out is indescribable. To say I was on cloud nine is unfair because he took me further than that, over and over he filled me with satisfaction, and I did the same to him. It was our first time together, but it seemed like it wasn't since we were both able to find each other's sweet spots. As the night came to an end, I felt happier than ever and Seungmin finished by placing sweet butterfly kisses all over me and one last passionate kiss in my mouth. We both then turned to look at each other and smiled in satisfaction at one another. "I love you Y/N, you are the cause of my euphoria." Seungmin said first. "I love you Seungmin." I then said. We both drifted away to sleep while cuddling each other's bare bodies filled with exhaustion and euphoria after what we had just done. 

~ The next day ~

I woke up and saw that Seungmin was not lying next to me anymore. I groaned before I rolled over to look at the clock. It was already ten in the morning. I got up and stretched before going over to Seungmin's closet to pick out one of his tops to wear. I grabbed on and headed to the bathroom. I noticed the hickeys on my neck. "Fucking hell Seungmin." I say softly while rolling my eyes. After taking a shower and changing into my clothes, I covered up the hickeys on my neck. It took a bit of time and a lot of makeup, but it was fine. When I finished doing all of that, I headed downstairs and into the kitchen. When I walk in, I see Seungmin, Felix, Han and Chan all in there. "Are you all having a party without me?" I ask sarcastically. "We would never. We are just going over the details from our last mission. Nothing major." Han says. I walk over to Seungmin and give him a kiss. "Get a fucking room you two." My brother says. "We did. Last night." I say shamelessly. Chan, Felix and Han look at Seungmin and I shocked. "Okay ew. I do not need to hear about my sister's sex life." I shrugged my shoulders. "You are the one that said something. I just said the truth." I laughed out. They keep talking as I grab a cup of coffee. "What are you doing today Y/n?" Chan asks me. I thought for a second before speaking. "I will probably head out and paint the town again." I say to the four sitting at the table with me. "Did you restock the cans that you were out of?" Seungmin asked me. "Don't worry babe. I got the spray paint colors I was out of. I'm going to change my outfit and grab my mask. Is my paint still by the door or did you losers move it again?" I asked. "They are still in the same spot. Be safe and don't get caught." Han says. "When have I ever got caught?" I run up the stairs and change into my outfit and run over to the door to grab my bag. I see I.N and Minho sitting on one of the couches in the living room. "Heading out to paint again?" I.N asks me. "Always." I say with a smirk. "Well, we will see you in a couple of hours then." Minho says. "Yup see you both later." I say while picking up the bag and running out the door. 

~ 1 1/2 hours later ~

I was spray painting an empty wall I had found. This was one of the things I did on the side of my actual positions in Stray Kids. It let people know that we were in the area and keeping an eye on everything. Just as I was finishing up the logo, I heard movement behind me. "SEOUL POLICE DEPARTMENT PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" Well shit.

A/n: 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! My friend Naomi4572 wrote up until where it says, 'the next day'. I did edit a few things that she wrote but other than that she was the one who wrote most of this part. Let's all say thank you Naomi. I do hope you all enjoyed this chapter! As always, Y/n's outfit is at the top!

I need ideas for what color the Lee sibling's hair should be next. They have done purple, ginger and silver. Their hair won't change for a couple/few more chapters, but I wanted to get ideas started!

ALSO, CAN I JUST SAY A BIG THANK YOU FOR 1K READS?! WHAT-

Okay sorry but 1k reads is so insane. I was not expecting that a fucking all. Anyways I hope you all have a great day/night <3

The things Y/n was spray painting: