38

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this

WARNINGS: Mentions of killing

Han's POV:

"It's a mess." Y/n tells me. I looked at her confused. "What's a mess? Y/n you need to tell me so I can help you, hell so everyone can help you." I tell her. "It's Felix and I's parents. They did this." She says. "Again? Y/n you need to tell me what happened right now. I need to let Felix and Seungmin know." I explained. "NO! You can't tell either of them!" Y/n yells at me. I looked at her really confused. "What do you mean no?! Y/n this is serious." I tried to reason with her. She shook her head. "I've got it all planned out. You cannot tell either Felix or Seungmin what I am about to do. The reason I'm telling you is because I knew you were going to be the most levelheaded person out of the whole gang." She tells me. "Fine, explain to me what you are going to do because I need to know.

Y/n's POV:

I smiled at Han. "Ni-Ki and Sunghoon, since they are not known members of Enhypen to the public, are going to get me out of here after two days. After that, I am going to Enhypen's base and we are going to get rid of my parents once and for all. They can't keep doing this and expect to get away with it. This was my last straw. The members of Enhypen and BTS offered to help me when I explained to them what the plan was. At any given situation, you do NOT tell Felix and Seungmin. I don't want either of them coming after me. Once I start this mission, I am not sure when I will be back or how long I will be gone for. Just know that I will not be contacting any of you. I can't risk someone getting hurt." I explained. "Y/n! What about you? What about you getting hurt? What am I supposed to say to Felix and Seungmin when they figure out that I knew what was happening this whole fucking time? We need to come up with something better than this." Han argues back. I shake my head at him. "Han, my parents have fucked up my life ever since I was born. I am finally going to end it. There is nothing you can say that will make me change my mind."

~ 2 hours later ~

Felix's POV:

I watched as Han returned back home after a couple of hours. I needed to figure out why he was gone for so long. I headed up to his room. "FUCK!" I hear him yell from inside his room. "Han? Are you okay?" I ask peeking into his room. He turns around and looks at me. "I'm fine, just a little stressed out. How are you and Seungmin holding up though?" Han asks me. I shrug my shoulders. "As good as we can to be honest. Seungmin is trying to find a way to get Y/n out of the station. I don't know, this whole thing seems so weird." I mention. Han nods his head. "I agree. Why did Y/n make us all leave the venue and not have us stay with her. Something is going on." He says. "Anyways before we go into that... where have you been? You were gone for like an hour and a half?" I asked Han. He shakes his head. "Someone I used to know wanted to meet up. I'm going to be meeting up with them again tomorrow around 8 pm just to let you know." Han says. I watch as he goes over to his closet and grabs something. I shook my head. "That's fine. If you need anything let us know, yeah?" Han nods. "Well, I'm going to get ready to sleep, it's been a long day. We can also focus on trying to get Y/n out tomorrow as well." I hum in agreement. "Okay then. I will see you tomorrow." 

A/N: Small update! 

I've made it to Atlanta omg. I see Stray Kids on Thursday I am so excited. Anyways any chapters that come out from any of my stories after this will have been prewritten unless stated otherwise~

Have a great day/night <3