04

~ A couple of hours later ~

Minho's POV:

Y/n had just left work. I told her to take a break after what she went through. I look over to one of the cops. "Where is Lee Felix being held?" I ask them. "Around the corner, first door to your right." I get told. I nod my head at them and thank them. I walk over to where Felix is being held, open the door and walk in. "That seemed to go very well." I said sarcastically. "Oh yeah it was the perfect reunion Minho. My sister who is working as a detective finds out that I am the second in command of Stray Kids and she meets me for the first time in 8 years because she's arresting me." He says sarcastically. I sigh. I saw how bad this effected Y/n and now I was seeing how bad this was affecting Felix. Even though Y/n is technically our enemy at the moment, we've become close to each other. I don't know, something seemed off about Y/n being a detective. It was like she didn't fit as a detective. I shook my head. "Well give it another 5 minutes and we can go out that window." I say to Felix pointing at the window. We were waiting for Bang Chan to cut the cameras in the room and loop the video, so it looked like no one was in here after Felix arrived and he just disappeared. "Minho?" I hear Felix say. "Yeah?" I replied. "Can you keep an eye on her please? I just found out she's still alive, I can't lose her again." Felix says with his voice becoming quieter. I agreed. I couldn't imagine being in this situation. I feel my phone buzz and look at it. I see a text from Bang Chan saying the cameras were cut. "Let's go, cameras are cut." I tell him. We go out the window, over to my car and head back to base.

Seungmin's POV:

I was looking over different papers that I had on my desk. It was definitely driving me crazy. Felix and Minho got back earlier, and Felix has locked himself in his room. I don't blame him. I noticed something on my desk. It was a piece of paper with bold red letters. When I glanced over it, I saw it was an invitation to the yearly gala that takes place for mafia gangs to come together. We are required to go because we are the top gang in South Korea. I take my phone out my pocket and send a text to Minho. Not even five minutes later he comes into my office. "You know knocking is a thing Minho, maybe you should try it sometime." I say sarcastically. "Yeah, yeah whatever. What do you need?" He asks me. I hand him the paper that I just read. "I want you to let Y/n know about this. Say we're going to be there and that it would be a perfect opportunity for her to find things out on us. Everyone else will be going with me but I want you to stay with her. During this gala we are going to take her back here. I've already told everyone else to meet us in the living room so we can discuss this plan further. Let's go." I tell Minho. He nods his head, and we start heading to the living room. I know I don't fully like this plan, but it's the only way we are going to get Y/n back to the base. Whether she would be awake or not. Felix is definitely going to lose his mind with this plan though, and I wouldn't blame him. Let's just hope it goes smoothly. I head into the living room to see everyone is already sitting down somewhere. I clear my throat, and everyone turns towards me. "We just got our yearly invitation to the gala. Since we are the top gang in South Korea it is required that we go." I start off. Felix already knows something else is coming so he says something about it. "There's another part that you are not saying Seungmin. What is it?" He asks. "As you all remember, Lee Y/n is tasked with our case, and we just had Felix go in. This event is in a month. Minho is going to tip off Y/n that he heard somewhere that we are attending this event and we will be having her at the event. He will let her know in a week. On top of that, Minho will be sticking with her as she only knows that he is a transfer detective, not a member of Stray Kids. During this event, we are going to try to get Y/n alone." I say. "That sounds like we are kidnapping her Seungmin." I.N tells me. "If you want to be technical, that is what we are doing. At all costs, we make it look like we kidnapped Lee Y/n at this party, so the police force changes its course to finding her. We also are making it look like Minho was kidnapped as well." I watch Felix storm out of the room. I knew he needed to calm down. I will talk to him after finishing this meeting. "How's that going to work?" Bang Chan asks. "Well since it's common knowledge that Bang Chan is the "leader"" I say while doing the quotes with my hands, "He can't do it. Also, since Y/n is now aware her brother is a part of Stray Kids, if we get Felix to do it, it's going to seem suspicious to her." I tell the remaining 6 in the room. "Han, Hyunjin." I speak. I see them look up at me. "Try to get Y/n and Minho to a secluded room. Minho play along. Make it seem like you have no idea what is going on, but as soon as they get Y/n into a room duck behind Hyunjin and go to a different room. The rest of us will be in that room. Han and Hyunjin you're going to have to get her to inhale the stuff on the rag." They nod their heads. "Our plan at the end of the day is to get Detective Lee Y/n on our side. For both benefit for us and so Felix can get his sister back. That's all." I say to everyone before getting up and leaving to Felix's room.

A/N: WOO I AM ON A ROLL

Don't worry, Detained will still be updated. Right now, I just have no ideas for it and a million for this story

Also next two chapters I think will be based on the gala so keep an eye out

Have a good day/night