08

Y/n's POV:

I looked over at I.N who just looked very lost about the whole conversation we had. I smacked my head realizing he probably didn't know English and if he did, not enough to understand what all we said. "Hey I.N." I say. He looks over at me and I smile. "I figured you didn't understand much if anything we said. We were going off about where we were from and our accents." I tell him. He nods his head. "Thank you! I was so confused what was happening." He tells me. I.N looks at everyone before back at me. "So, you are going to join us?" He asks hopefully. I nodded my head in agreement. "There's nothing really tying me to the force anymore. I found my brother and that was truthfully the only reason I ever joined. They just kept promoting me because I was good at my job. Never really liked working there anyways. The justice system is corrupt anyways." I explained. "It was definitely a lot more corrupt than you realized." Chan said. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Jeon Jungkook, Park Jimin. Members of BTS. Lee Minho, Stray Kids. Park Sunghoon, Enhypen. Kim Dahyun, Im Nayeon, Twice. Just to name a few." Han says. I look at them with wide eyes. "You're kidding right? This whole time?!" I say shocked. I see the four of them nod. I take a deep breath before I sigh. "You know what. Nothing shocks me anymore." I say defeated. I hear Chan laugh. "Y/niee! Can we finally dye your hair?" I hear Felix whine at me. I roll my eyes. "You've been at me about this since I was 10! Why are you still at me about this." I whine back at him. "Well first of all, if you are going to join us, people are going to recognize you mostly by hair. That's why we constantly change ours." I.N explains. "I mean it sounds fun. What color should I do?" I ask. I hear everyone chime in with a color but as I was thinking about it what I wanted to do would make sense. "Hey Felix?" I ask. He looks up at me. "Yeah?" I smirk. "Got any of that purple left?" I see Felix smile. He comes over to me and puts his arm around my shoulders. "Well of course I do. You want to match me?" He asked me. "Obviously or else I wouldn't have said anything." I tell him. "Well let's all do your hair. Come on!" Felix drags me to the bathroom, and I see Han, I.N and Chan behind us. 

~ 1 hour and 30 minutes later ~

We finished putting the hair dye in my hair after we lightened it. Chan had left because Seungmin needed something from him. "Wait, I.N and Han. When are your birthdays?" I ask. I see Felix and Han look at each other and laugh. I get confused. "Y/n. Our birthdays are a day apart from each other. You know mine is September 15th of 2000." Felix says before Han starts talking. "Mine is September 14th, 2000." He said. The look on my face must have been priceless because I hear them all start laughing. "No shit. It's literally just a day. Same year and all. Damn." I said. "Mine is February 8th, 2002." I.N tells me. "Oh! You are not much younger than me then! I was born December 27th, 2001." I hear I.N laugh. "YAY! Finally, someone closer in age to me than Seungmin. He was also born in '01." He tells me. We kept talking for a while before I heard the timer go off. Felix, Han and I.N leave the bathroom so I can take a shower to rinse my hair out. Felix left me one of his hoodies and sweatpants to wear but promised me we would go shopping tomorrow so we could get me some clothes. Also, since Felix had an extra bed in his room, I was going to be sharing a room with him. I mean I had no issues with that since I would refuse if I wasn't going to be next to him. I finished washing out my hair, but I just stood under the water for a little longer. I wanted to never get out, but I had to. When I got out of the shower, I changed into the clothes and then grabbed a blow dryer to dry my hair. When I finally finished it, I looked at myself in the mirror. I loved the color and everything. I head back into the bedroom and saw Felix look at me. "Looks good sis." He says. I agreed. It was definitely a nice color. I went and sat on the other bed in the room, well my bed, and Han came over and sat with me. We sat and talked for a while before I see Minho run in the room. "Guys. Seungmin wants to talk to Y/n." He lets us know. "Okay that's fine-" I start off before being interrupted. "Alone." "Well, that's less fine." I sigh. Why did he want to talk to me alone. "Absolutely fucking not." I hear Felix tell Minho. I go over to him and hug him. "Hey, I'll be okay, yeah? It was bound to happen anyways." I reassure him. I follow Minho out of the room and head to Seungmin's office. "I like your hair by the way Y/n. I see you matched your brother." He says with a smile. "Yeah. I thought it would be fitting if my first hair color was purple since it was done by Felix." He nods his head before stopping at a door and knocking on it. "I have Y/n." Minho yells through the door. I hear the faintest 'come in' and Minho opens the door for me. Not even thirty seconds later there is just Seungmin and I in this room. "Y/n." He says. "Seungmin." I repeat in the same tone. "What do you want?" I ask him. "I heard you agreed to join the gang." Seungmin tells me. I guess Bang Chan told him. "Yup." He nods his head. "Good. You can join I.N and Lee Know with what they do. Your main position will be assassin though. You will join Lee Know with undercover work here and there." Seungmin explains to me. I just nod my head. "If that is all I'm leaving." I say turning around to the door. "I missed you Y/n. I don't know if you know that or not." I hear him tell me. "Well then you never should have left in the first place then Kim Seungmin. Or at least you should have found me. What happened to always finding each other?" I ask him pissed off. "I wanted to; I really did." I scoff. "That's such bullshit. If you really wanted to you would've." I reply to him. "Your parents made it hard to find you." That struck a nerve. "Don't bring up my fucking parents ever fucking again Kim Seungmin. You know why." I yell while glaring at him. Not even a minute later I hear the door bust open. Someone grabbed me and dragged me out of the room. I hear Felix yelling at Seungmin. When I got back to Felix and I's room, I broke down crying. He knew that my parents were a sensitive subject for me, and he brought them up. I feel someone pull me into a hug. "You're okay Y/n. You are okay."

A/N: So, my dumbass forgot that I.N was also with Felix, Han and Chan in the last chapter and so that explains the beginning

I AM AWARE THAT TECHINCALLY SEUNGMIN, FELIX, HAN AND HYUNJIN ARE ALL BORN IN THE SAME YEAR (2000) AND THAT I.N WAS BORN IN 2001 BUT FOR THIS STORY, HYUNJIN, HAN AND FELIX ARE ALL BORN IN 2000, SEUNGMIN AND Y/N ARE BORN IT 2001 AND I.N IS BORN IN 2002

Y/n's hair is at the top

New update should be coming soon

Love you all! Have a great day/night