37

REMEMBER: Korean is this, English is this, Thoughts is this, 

WARNINGS: N/A

Felix's POV:

All of us, minus Han, were sitting in the living room when we saw a car pull up to the police station that was being broadcasted on the news. When I looked and saw the car, I noticed right away it was Sunghoon's police car. I looked over at Seungmin and we shared a look of concern. Why is Sunghoon at the station? The reporters started swarming the car as soon as it pulled up. We watch as Sunghoon steps out of the car and walks to the back passenger side door. I notice Han had come back into the living room and was watching the TV as well. "What is happening?" I hear Minho ask. "I don't know." Seungmin says quietly. The reporters start yelling out different questions and statements. As Sunghoon opens the door and pulls the person out from the back seat we all gasp. "Is that?" I.N asks. We all stare in shock as Y/n is struggling to get out of Sunghoon's grasp. The reporters at the station start to fire questions at both Y/n and Sunghoon. I turn and look at everyone else. "Does anyone know what is going on or are we all unaware of what is happening?" I ask seriously. Everyone shakes their head. I watch Seungmin stand up angrily and storm off to the kitchen. I shake my head. "Alright everyone, start figuring out what is happening." I say. I follow Seungmin into the kitchen and see him sitting on a stool on the island with a beer in front of him. "You really shouldn't be drinking right now Seungmin." I tell him. I hear him scoff at me. "I'll do what I fucking want." He responds before taking a sip of the drink. I roll my eyes and grab the drink from out of his hand. I hear him sigh at that. "You need to focus on figuring out what is happening to Y/n, not drinking! Now let's go." 

Y/n's POV:

I have been sitting in the interrogation room for about thirty minutes now. I was waiting for Sunghoon and Jimin to come into the room. It was about 10 at night so I knew that the only people that would still be here were Jungkook, Jimin, Sunghoon, Dahyun and Nayeon. That meant none of them were going to record the conversation I would be having with Jimin and Sunghoon. Not even a second later I hear a knock on the door. "You can come in." I say to them. I see the two of them walk in, no longer in their police uniforms but in regular clothes. "Hey Y/n." Jimin said. I nodded my head. "Did you let Han know what was happening?" I asked Sunghoon. "Yeah I did. He texted me to let me know he's on his way here. Let it be known he's not too thrilled about what is happening." He tells me. "I wouldn't expect him to be. Have either of you gotten messages from the others?" I say. Both of them nod their heads. "Oh, hell yeah. Seungmin won't stop blowing up my phone since they saw the news." Jimin tells me.  I shivered. I knew for a fact Seungmin was going to be so pissed with me. "And everyone else is also blowing up our phones." Sunghoon adds on. "Everyone? Like the other gangs?" I asked the two of them. They both nodded their heads. "Well minus Enhypen since they already know what is happening. All the others found out through the news so we definitely gotten a bunch of texts and calls from everyone. It's-" Jimin says before we hear a knock on the door. Jimin heads over and peaks his head out the door and then opens it the whole way after a moment. I see Han walk in. Once Jimin closes the door Han walks over to me and sits on the floor next to me. "Why?" Was the first thing Han said to me. I smiled before answering. "It's to keep you all safe. I'm sure that you have a general overview of what happened." I told him while shrugging. He slightly shoves me. I look over at Sunghoon and Jimin. "Do you mind letting us chat alone for a bit?" I asked them. I watch as they both nodded their heads and headed to the door. "Let us know if you need anything. Han, when you are done text one of us." Sunghoon tells him. They both leave the room and Han moves from sitting beside me to in front of me. "Please explain to me what happened. I want to hear it from you, not from Sunghoon, not from Jungkook, from you." He says. "It's a mess." I say. "What's a mess? Y/n you need to tell me so I can help you, hell so everyone can help you." Han says. "It's Felix and I's parents. They did this."

A/n: Sorry to leave this on a cliffhanger (is it?) I am trying to come up with more ideas for this story to go with the ones I currently have! Anyways, I hope you all have a great day/night <3