09

TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE (CHILD, PHYSICAL), ABUSE, PANIC ATTACKS

~ 2 days later ~

Y/n's POV:

"Felix. Felix. Felix. Felix." I repeated over and over again as I poked my brother. It was just a little after noon and he had been asleep since 9 pm last night. I mean I don't blame him; we went all around town yesterday. Felix and I went to different spots for clothes, makeup, literally anywhere and everywhere. "What do you want Y/n?" I hear Felix ask in a deep voice, half asleep. "Okay first of all, what the fuck. When did your voice get that low?" I hear him laugh at me. "It's been like that for the past..." He gets up and starts counting on his hand. "...3 years." Felix tells me. "ANYWAYS. I am going to head to the mall with Han and I.N. Apparently, I need, and I quote "to check out the stores we like to go to". I don't want to know but I agreed to go with. We should be back in two hours." I tell him. He pulls me to him and hugs me. "Be safe, okay? You got your gun on you?" He asks me. I lift up my jacket I have tied around my waist and show him where the gun peaks out a little bit. Felix nods his head. "Text me on your way back please Y/n. I just got you back." I smile. "I will I promise." I left Felix and I's shared room and head to the living room where I see Han and I.N waiting for me. "Are you ready to go Y/n?" I.N asked me. "As ready as ever! Let's go!" I exclaim. 

~ 45 minutes later ~

"Okay I will admit you guys were right these stores are really cool. Thanks for bringing me here!" I tell them. Han looks excited. "We still have one more store to go to but let's eat first." Han tells us. I nod my head. "Here, let me give you my order so that I can run to the bathroom quickly." I tell them. After I told them what I wanted from the place we were getting lunch from I go over to the bathroom. I took a look at myself in the mirror before I saw someone standing behind me. Someone I wished that I would never have seen again, my mother. "Lee Y/n." I hear her yell. I flinch a little bit when I hear her voice. Please, please not today. I grab my phone and call Han. Once I see he's picked it up I sneakily put it into my pocket. "What do you want mother?" I ask. She walks up to me and gets right up in my face. "I heard you went missing. Doesn't look like you're missing." She tells me. I nod my head in agreement. "Yeah, well my brother found me. Remember him? Felix is still alive, no thanks to you guys. You made him run away and leave. He ran away from your abuse. You broke us." I say before I feel a stinging feeling on my cheek. I realized that my mother hit me. "Don't you dare say that. He left you behind. He hates you." My mother tries to tell me. I shake my head. "If he hated me, I wouldn't be living with him. I love my brother and nothing, NOTHING will ever change that." Before I could think twice, I was on the ground with my mother kicking me. I was able to yell out quickly before all I felt was pain and fear. "HAN, I.N HELP!" That was the last thing I was able to yell. I start to have a panic attack as she kept kicking me. It felt like forever before anything was done. I feel like someone grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. "NO LET ME GO!" I yell. I hear mumbled voices in the background. "Y/n. I need you to look at me. I can't help you if you don't help me out as well." I hear Han say. I keep screaming and crying. 

I.N's POV:

"Han! We need to get Y/n back to base and get Felix. I'll get the car just meet me there." I tell him. I run out of the bathroom and to the car. I was glad Y/n thought to call Han before she started with her mother, but I am really sad to see her like this. She was such a strong person. I got to the car and started going to the front of the mall. While I was on my way, I called Felix. "What do you need I.N?" He asks. "Felix. It's Y/n. She's having a panic attack and I think flashbacks to." I let him know in a serious tone. "What do you mean? Yang Jeongin what happened?" I hear him yell. "I don't know fully! All I know is that we were getting lunch and Y/n said she was going to the bathroom and then Han was getting a call from Y/n, and she was talking with someone in English, and she yelled for us. I couldn't understand what was being said!" I start to tear up. Even though I barely knew Y/n, she felt like one of my best friends and seeing her like this was breaking me. I hear Felix take a deep breath. "Okay. Just get her back here and bring her to our shared room." He tells me before he hangs up. I get to the front of the mall just in time before seeing Han carrying out Y/n on his back. She was shaking and crying. "Please. Please stop..." I hear her mumbling something, but I couldn't understand it. I rushed back to the base. Han and I ran into Felix's room with Y/n. "FELIX OPEN UP!" Han yells. Not even a second later the door is open, and we see Felix. He ushers us into the room and grabs Y/n from us. I sit there biting my nails watching what is happening.

Felix's POV:

When Han and I.N brought Y/n to me I could see it was really bad. She was in a flashback and if she didn't start breathing normally, she was going to pass out. "Y/n. You're okay. You're safe. You need to breathe with me come on." I try to get her to focus on me. Without looking up I say, "One of you get Seungmin, now." I hear Han leave the room and run down the hall to Seungmin's office. I grab Y/n in a bear hug, that way she can't hurt herself. I don't think that she's going to get out of this without passing out. I keep mumbling into her ear. I felt so helpless. "Get away! Stop please!" She yells. I hold her tighter. I had a slight idea of what might have happened, but I wasn't sure. I would ask Han since he understands what she would have said. Two minutes later, Seungmin bursts into the room with Han right behind him. "What happened?" He asked me. "I have no idea. She was out with Han and I.N at the mall and about ten minutes ago I got a call from I.N saying she was like this. I have a slight idea what happened but I want to wait until she's out so I can ask Han. I.N said how he heard through Han's phone that Y/n and someone else were talking in English and he didn't understand." I explained. "Yeah, there was a second female voice that Y/n called mom." Han mentions. I look at Seungmin with my eyes wide. Fuck. This was not good if our mother was in the area. We waited another few minutes before I feel Y/n relax in my hold. I could tell she was out. I let go of the hug and picked her up. I placed Y/n onto her bed and the four of us left the room. "Han, I need you to explain what happened now." I say in an authoritative voice. I usually only use that voice for missions, but this was Y/n, and I am worried for her. "The three of us were at the mall and we were getting ready to eat lunch. Y/n said she had to go to the bathroom, so she gave us her order and then left. Maybe 5 minutes later, my phone went off and I noticed it was Y/n. I thought she got lost. I started talking only to realize she wasn't answering. Thinking she butt dialed me, but I heard her start talking in English, which is weird when she isn't around me, you, Chan, or Seungmin. Then she started talking to this lady who she called 'mother'. All of the sudden I heard a noise like she was being hit and not even a minute later she yelled for us. We ran to the bathroom very quickly and we saw a lady kicking Y/n. Once the lady saw us, she ran." He explained to us. Seungmin and I looked at each other. "It was her. They're back and looking for us." I say. 

A/N: And with that, chapter nine is over. This was a rollercoaster of a chapter. Also poor Y/n and Felix

Anyways look out for the next chapter soon

Have a good day/night <3