CHAPTER 1

NORA'S POV

Ever heard of reading slump. Maybe?

But what about writing slump?

It's maddening, infuriating and distressing. I am going crazy for real cause who allowed my brain to stop working.

I need a break from this or maybe I need a break from life.

I walk in the kitchen and make my magic drink.

Duh! That's coffee. An author's true friend and sometimes enemy.

Friend - because it's keeps you awake at night while you keep going about how your love interest breaks up with her love interest because she thinks he deserves better. Fucking Bullshit!

Enemy - Because it restricts your sleeping pattern and turns you into insomniac which is heartbreaking. When you want to sleep but the sleep doesn't want you. It's agonizing to think that even the sleep rejects you.

I take my mug and walk to the living room. I put on Tangled. It's 4 in the morning? And yes, I was awake the whole night trying to think about something.

I sip my coffee and fangirl on Mother Gothel. Who doesn't secretly fangirl on Mother Gothel? I always love grey characters. They add more spice and evil in the story.

I hear the clicking of the door opening and closing. I see a familiar guy walking in the kitchen shirtless.

Alright! He looks at the table which is scattered with papers and stationery. Don't blame me. I always arrange my things but since I was so tired of life (making up stories about fictional characters and their life) I decided to leave it as it is.

He looks at the table or rather glares at it like the table made a very grave mistake of existing. I sigh. Poor table!

And then this irritatingly handsome man glares at me.

Alright! Great!

I ignore his glaring and concentrate on Rupunzel and Mother Gothel.

"Why is the table so goddamn messy?"

It spoke finally.

I do what I do best. I ignore. It's my time to relax not to get agitated over someone.

"Nora?" I hate the way my name rolls off his tongue. It makes me want to punch him.

I need to sleep. I need to work on the chapter. I need to see Tangled.

Goddamnit!

I take a deep breath. I don't want to end up in jail.

So I turn myself into his direction trying not to get distracted with his insanely hot body. I sigh.

"I will clean that up."

"When?"

Another deep breath. Stay calm. I am even more hyper because of my lack of sleep.

He normally wakes up at 4 to do his morning run and what not. Meanwhile I go to sleep at 4.

"Soon."