CHAPTER 13

NORA'S POV

He wins the game.

I sigh.

He comes running towards me.

No! No!! No!! Absolutely not.

He leans forward, places his hands on both side of my seat. Our faces Inches away, one movement and we would be.....no I don't even wanna imagine. Our breathing ragged. His by playing football and mine because of him.

This happens when you haven't got laid for a year.

"You promised." He leans more. I blink.

"I don't recall."

He chuckles.

"Well, do you want me to remind you?"

I lean forward. And one move. One damn move.

I love this game.

"Try me."

He plants a kiss on my forehead. My eyes widen.

What was that?

Butterflies erupt in my belly. Nope!! This is bad. My heart beating so fast. I don't ever recall it beating this fast over a forehead kiss.

I hear some noise and I turn around. There was a huge crowd against the barricade. They were recording. There were paparazzi too.

So that's why? Why am I upset?

There is something wrong with me. Absolutely wrong if I find Kai attractive.

"Look at the crowd. I am so upset that I fucking missed the match again."

"Yeah. The crowd is crazy. And you missed the lifetime opportunity."

"I know." She pouts.

"Too much work?"

"Yeah. It's their first time taking care of an event so they are nervous. Being nervous is not good for the event or them."

She fiddles with her fingers and sighs.

"Relax, Ira. You are already doing great and they will do great too."

She seems tired but I won't say it. I know she loves her work a lot. And she says she would die before she ever gets tired from it. But at the end, she is a human.

"I just want to be there for them anytime they need me."

"And you are, trust me." I smile at her.

"So are you attending the Bachelorette party?"

"Ofcourse, I have to. I don't have any choice."

"Alright. Then let's go and get ready."

We leave for home.

Ira and I get ready together.

I am wearing a olive green spaghetti top and jeans with lots of jewellery. My hair is pulled up in a ponytail.

Ira is wearing black corset top paired with jeans and her curls set properly. She is looking flawless today.

Knock-knock!!

"Honestly, guys, are you done?"

"Yup."

I open my bedroom door.

Eli whistles and Kai looks up from his phone and frowns.

Honestly, does this guy knows how to smile?

"You girls look hot." He whistles again.