CHAPTER 47

NORA'S POV

I hear the water running in the background. I groan. I am so tired.

"Come on, sleepyhead." I wrap my hands around his neck. He is shirtless. I hear him chuckle.

He lets me down on my feet and I lean into him. He plants a kiss on my forehead and unbuttons my shirt.
Technically, it's his shirt.

He undresses himself and I can't help but thirst over him. That taut muscles look so delicious. Can I bite it? Shit! I am so weird.

We get in the shower together. I lean into him. He takes the shampoo from the side and starts applying. He gently massages and I try not to moan. This feels so relaxing.

"Did I go too hard on you yesterday?" I chuckle.

"I can't walk but I think that was worth it." I can still feel him in my core. I can feel him smiling against my back.

He wrecked me last night and asks me if he went too hard on me. I think I am going to fall damn hard for him. Who am I kidding? I am already fallen for him. I think it was time.

His lips touch my neck.

"Are you smiling?" I turn around and catch him smiling. He covers his face. Water drops drips from his chest and he looks divine. I bite my lip. His thumb grazes my bot t om lip. His lips are on mine. He takes my bot t om lip into mine and fuck! I think I want to be fucked again by him against the wall. He releases my lips. My nipples brush against his chest and fuck that feeling.

"I am proud." I scoff .

"Proud of making me lose my ability to walk?" He smirks.

"O Yeah? I am so damn proud." He runs his hands all over my body.

"Cut it off . I need to walk today or break some bones."

"You can break my bones." My jaw drops open.

I smack his chest and I do it again because I love his chest.

"O Stop It! I will never break your bones." I break their bones if they even scratch you.

We get out and I get ready. All the time, he is on the bed eyeing me like I am his most favorite meal.

"Stop looking at me like that. Get ready for your training." He rolls his eyes and gets ready.

I put on nude makeup and my glasses. I tie my hair in a ponytail. I am wearing a black turtleneck paired with black leather jacket and dark blue jeans. I put on my black combat boots.

He comes behind me and hugs me from behind.

"Why are you so sexy?" He smacks my ass and I laugh.

I turn around and wrap my hands around his neck. His hands are on my ass.

He pecks my lips.

"Be careful. You can break their bones but try not to get yours broken. I mean you are capable of protect i ng yourself. Just don't get hurt." I peck his cheek.